Who owns N3V?

Hi Ron,

I do believe that Auran Holdings Pty Ltd. is under N3V. After examining the website (http://www.n3vgames.com/index.php) heading under Corporate and Contact I can't find anything to definitely answer your question. :confused:

I am as baffled as you are, but I can remember someone asking about this a few months back but can't find the thread. You got me asking too now. :p

Cheers,
Adam

N3V Games Pty Ltd is owned and operated by N3V Games Pty Ltd.

N3V Games used to be called Never Fail Publisher (N3VRF41L) named by Harry Hilliam owner of Never Fail Bottle Water during the times of Fury. Because of the disgrace Fury put upon the Auran Pty Ltd name they made the parent company Never Fail Publisher Pty Ltd (N3VRF41L), but they still used the brand name Auran Games Ltd till just a few months ago when they re-did the websites.

Then they re-did the N3V Games site for the third time changing it to N3V Games Pty Ltd.

----------------------------------

The thread you are looking for was done by me: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=43950

Cheers,
JRT

Last edited:
Out of personal curiosity, who owns N3V.... is it Auran Holdings Pty Ltd.?

Thanks and have fun,

I will help you to find the current owner of N3V site. I don't know Auran Holding Ptv Ltd is the owner but you can check it. Visit the site Whoisxy.com which provides you information about Domain registrant, Administrative and Technical contact details etc..

Seemed a little bit shifty is all

Jamie

Not at all, Jamie.

Whois is actually a command in the Unix and Linux, operating systems to query account ownership. It made it to the web when the internet became public.

John

Heck, if you've got enough money you can virtually buy anything ;p

chris

Of course there would be a few minor changes such as a positive discrimination policy to introduce wider range of religious beliefs, ie no two week shut down over Christmas and I think we ought to bring back the ten hour day and six day week to improve productivity and reduce the helpdesk backlog.

I wonder how much it would cost?

Cheerio John

Of course there would be a few minor changes such as a positive discrimination policy to introduce wider range of religious beliefs, ie no two week shut down over Christmas and I think we ought to bring back the ten hour day and six day week to improve productivity and reduce the helpdesk backlog.

Doesn't worry me, I'm a contractor ;-) Might not work so well for employee morale however.

I wonder how much it would cost?

Good question! I have no inside knowledge in this area, but obviously multiple million dollars. It's not a large business, but nor is it a one-man band ;p

chris

Back