Japan

101/103 Densha is the root of modern Japanese train. Many types of trains have been redesigned based on it, series 143, 147, 119 and more.
As 101/103 have so many type and color variations, I have not decided yet what I make next......

>BR 101
Just the same number? or? The next comes JNR 103 series. I know there be BR103:)

>PJAMA san
Thats good idea. Typical US chain stores are also in Japan, McDonald's, Kentucky, Pizza hut and etc. I think they can be used for scene in Japan as they are.

(On an unrelated note, had no idea you also liked TF2 or were a brony XP)

And he is not the only Brony here on the forum.:D

to PJAMA: This donut chain logo reminds me of Pringles. Perhaps the mustache. It looks good.

And Keimei. Thanks for any model that starts from your depot and arrive to our own. They are great.
I look forward to the JR103. It is one of my favorites with EMU 201 series and with many others.

Nice building, PJama. I wonder why it's just in Japan now.

(On an unrelated note, had no idea you also liked TF2 or were a brony XP)

Thanks! They're not just in Japan, they're also in Philippines, Taiwan, China, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and El Salvador. Dunkin Donuts Sucks.

@keimei, will you release more of your Japanese Routes? They're Top-Notch compared to mine. :cool:

A new update. Still working on my layout. This time I show some pics of the custom made (kit bashed) Shinkansen Terminal of Northtropp. The Northernmost city of my map and the largest city on Electro Island. The city on its own is 110 baseboards.

shin12.jpg

shin13.jpg

shin14.jpg

Mtolosa: Start trainz 2009 and look at the version number of your Trainz at the right side of your screen (example: Build 37625) then go to this link: http://www.auran.com/servicepacks/ and go down to Trainz 2009, here you see different links for each version, choose the link which starts with your trainz version number, let it install and choose after that the link for the next version (example: you have Build 38599, you choose the link 'Build 38599 -> 40040' and let it install, after that you choose 'Build 40040 -> 41844' for servicepack 3 and after that 'Build 41844 -> 44653 for servicepack 4'). I tell you already it takes it can take some hours for one install to complete, I hope Google translate will let you read it easily.

Pagroove: Well done :), looks really nice and it looks like an European highspeed station. I also have made an large station using different objects, I have pictures of it in my first posts in this thread alot of pages ago.

Last edited:
acelaamtrak: thank you very much! I answer in advance, since recently going through the middle of SP4.
Apparently doing well. Thank you again.

mTolosa

Hi all. They are one of series 103, Tozai line and Chiyoda line @Tokyo subway. Now under construction:)

F_103tz.jpg

great work Keimei, I also like how you made the colors, the grey looks very good.

@mtolosa Did the servicepack solved your problems?

Hi there. 101 series have been uploaded now.

The next comes 103 Densha. She has a several color variations by line.
F103-1.jpg

Sky blue = Hanwa line.
Vermilion = Osaka Loop line.

F103SS.jpg

This is one of Senseki line, Sendai Tohoku.

Thanks.

Both yes. 101/103 has been developed by JNR and active there. Then the used cars had been transfered to some of private railways and modified according to local circumstances. I also plan to make such a variations. That seem to be interesting by enjoying the variety of colors;)

This is the Chichibu Railway class 1000 coming from JNR 101. As all of JNR 101s has already retired, she is still working on local line today. Chichibu(秩父) is a countryside of Saitama(埼玉). Chichibu Railway is a lovely RR company.

F_titibu.jpg

These are all great!

I'm going to do the Tsurumi Line in Trainz soon, and was wondering if you're doing different colors of the 101/103 Trains. I believe the colors went something like this:

Light Green - Yamanote Line
Yellow - Chuo/Sobu/Tsurumi Line
Tan/Blue or Teal - Narita/Narita Branch Line
Crimson Red - Keiyo Line
Orange - Chuo Main Line

- Paul

Back