New CP Route In Wisconsin WIP

The La Crosse switchers crew comes on board to head across the river and switch out the industries...Power for tonight is a GP40-2 and a MP15......Sure is a hot and muggy night...

CP train 198 pulls to a stop for a new crew here at La Crosse....Todays power consists of 2 of the CP AC4400's followed by a long string of Autoracks heading for Chicago

A sulfur train cruises on thru La Crosse lead by 2 SD60's and passing some GP's idling near the yard office awaiting there next assignment

Whoa Whoa WHOA. Whoa. Some serious shenanigans going on here, J. First off, I have to start commending you for another job well done with this thing, I was just up there a week ago and you're getting it spot on yet again... second, about the 4615 sitting over there (581's power?)...

6063725965_77ae8130bc_z.jpg

You picked a good unit there.

Steve​

LOL....Thanx....Ya I am back at this route once again....Time to give it another go this time....And yeah...That loco there was used on a few locals around town here......lol....I got some more pix to post soon here tonight.....Hopefully it stops storming so I can get on the PC and run some stuff....Damn storms.... :n:

CP 198 with 2 of there CP AC4400CW's is in charge of this fine looking train today as it sprints towards Chicago

A SOO LINE potash train races thru Duplainville with a SOO SD40 and a leased SD40-2....This HLCX has stuck around the CP for a few days now

Not any more, however they are available at Trainz Pro Routes along with other outstanding creations from CNR who is unfortuneately
no longer creating for Trainz. they have been around since Trainz 2004.

Loadman

Amazing how old content created back in 2004/2006 when fixed looks just great in TS12. Nice shots.

hert:wave:

Sweet pics WCL

Thanx....Still got a ways to go on er....I am trying to make it get to Milwaukee....The Milwaukee area is going to be a pain in the padded arse.....Right now I am at Portage, trying to lay in the yard...Ugh....Kinda hard to do with only an aerial view of er....Cant see how many tracks or where they all lay....So I have to try and measure it out like I have been doing for all the yards so far......

Anyone have a map of the Portage Yard???? lol.......Anyone.......Anyone........Anyone........lol :hehe:

Got word that the Aerotrain got put back in service that was stored at the Green Bay Railroad Museum and will be coming across Wisconsin headed back to Green Bay....It ran from Green Bay and went south towards Neenah and then west over towards Stevens Point at Minnesota, and then it went south on the BNSF to La Crosse where it will then go east towards Milwaukee where it will spend some time down there before heading back to Green Bay....We are set up at La Crosse at the depot to await for its arrival

Back