Kawasaki M8 in the works

Toby, keep up this "Will Someone" crap and you get banned. Damn it I got tricked THREE TIME tonight into looking at bumped threats because someone was too greedy to read what happened to the link or how to properly download it. I'm sure the admins are watching, KNOCK IT OFF!

-_- PLEASE quit up this 'gimmie pig' ALREADY?! Look we ALL know that the interior has not made yet, and yet, you bumped the thread by a YEAR. That project is still a WIP, and may be halted (NOT vaporware) at this time, due to breaks, and needs info on interior. it takes time a lot for this you know! Patience is a virtue.

and Toby, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP keeping on posting every time you need something just to get attention. It takes patience dude. If you gonna keep on posting more like a gimmie pig like this, you be in the risk having a warning and yet, you'll be BANNED for sure.

and you mustn't forget these rules in the code of conduct
7. Flooding the forum and chat with repeat or similar meaning messages. What constitutes flooding behaviour is at the discretion of N3V staff and N3V appointed moderators.
12. Flooding the forums and chat with redundant messages, empty messages, advertisements, clearly irrelevant "+1 Post Count" messages, and/or nonsensical messages.

Read Toby, this is for you!

TOBY; PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to say that your flooding is quite annoying. I've been here on the forums for long enough to see gimme pigs come and go. Sadly no of them even contributed anything for the community. For those that were too busy I could understand the dilemma,
otherwise :n:

Anyways, I was like you too at this moment when I first started on the forums. I only asked and demanded and contributed nothing. That is the way you chase off content creators. I highly recommend that you stop for a moment and think about what you are about to reply or start. The M8 I think your talking about was created 5 years ago for the Trainz Commuter Rail Community. Back then interiors really weren't all the rage.
If you really want that interior,
I recommend that you install a student copy of autodesk 3DS 2012 before they come out with the next version (Which should be soon, because I have seen the trial software of the 2015 product line up available for download) and it becomes more difficult to import into Trainz 12. Then either scourer the internet for photos taken on board the Kawasaki M8 which should already be available since the have been in service for a couple of years already or just go to New Haven, CT and ride a M8 train set bound for New York City and get a feel for how the train should look. Take your pick....

Okay rant over I've got nothing else to say.

Note: that the 2015 versions of autodesk's newest products are for 64-bit systems only. Which are going to be a problem since I assume that you can only import files from programs that are 32-bit compatible into Trainz 12. At least until T:ANE comes out and we find out if it's 64-bit compatible.

Last edited:
Back