Ts12 Digital Download Issue

Caleb639

Sent this to Help desk and still haven't received an answer (been 4 days) so I decided I'd see if anyone out here could help me.

I purchased the downloadable version of ts12 a little over two years ago. I recently bought a new computer and wanted to download ts12 onto it but it says I have no purchases. A note appears that says we advise against the use of download managers. I did use a download manager in order to originally download the game because it was not working without one. Is there anyway I can get ts12 onto my new computer?

Sent this to Help desk and still haven't received an answer (been 4 days) so I decided I'd see if anyone out here could help me.

I purchased the downloadable version of ts12 a little over two years ago. I recently bought a new computer and wanted to download ts12 onto it but it says I have no purchases. A note appears that says we advise against the use of download managers. I did use a download manager in order to originally download the game because it was not working without one. Is there anyway I can get ts12 onto my new computer?

Hi Caleb,

Check the Simulator Central rather than Planet Auran. Simulator Central has replaced the Planet Auran tracking for the more recent purchases, I think as of two years ago.

I don't know why the helpdesk isn't responding. Perhaps there is something wrong with the response system. You may want to log back into the helpdesk and check to see if there is a response to your ticket.

John

May be the other way round, he's checking the shop and it should be legacy orders

Legacy orders from before Simulator Central https://www.auran.com/planetauran/Order_History.php
Simulator Central Orders https://www.simulatorcentral.com/index.php/sales/order/history/

I am having the same problem. I had to get a new computer also. I did download from my order/history, but every time I try to launch 2012 it ask for the next disk. what's up. I shouldn't need a disk for a digital download. Any help out there. Thanks Spikebender

I am having the same problem. I had to get a new computer also. I did download from my order/history, but every time I try to launch 2012 it ask for the next disk. what's up. I shouldn't need a disk for a digital download. Any help out there. Thanks Spikebender

Hi Spikebender,

Put all the downloads in the same directory (folder) along with the setup.exe This will ensure that all the components are found.

John

Back