When will the QJ 2-10-2 DLC release?

Hi all

About one year ago, I found this photo from Ocemy's 'weibo':

e759822ba68f734ed4135f0e495a4baa.jpg

Ocemy said that all these QJ 2-10-2 will be a DLC pack in Trainz. At that time, I thought this will be released with TANE, and I even prepared to get enough money to buy it as soon as possible.

But almost one year past, there is no more news about this DLC pack from N3V (Note that there were some DLC packs released during this year)...:eek:

Just about one month ago, Ocemy posted some photos on his weibo again, and he said that this pack had been finished almost at two years ago, but just do not be released by N3V..:eek:

c986b3de04fc942e91e141065f5f2270.jpg

So I am wondering when will this wonderful DLC pack be released? Once it released I think I will get it at the first time:D

I really love Ocemy's contents, and as a Chinese rail fan, I really like QJ, they are the first locomotives I have ever met in the world.

Sorry for my poor English

Cheers
Felix

I hope his new announced content not available means he is busy making his D38's available for TANE as those pieces of payware are also still not in TANE.

Last edited:
Here's a link to a thread I made about a freeware QJ. Note that it won't be the same quality as Ocemy's QJ, but it's better than no QJ. Also, I made a whistle for it; it is a combination of the bell from Prower901's 'K-27 Whistle' found on the DLS and the whistle from the Tweetsie whistle found on Mutanay77's Hornz website. I haven't released it, and since the DLS no longer accepts trainz-build 3.5, I'll have to host it on a third-party website, or not release it at all.
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?113263-Chinese-QJ-2-10-2-s-freeware

Last edited:
Back