UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Lovely shots everyone.
9f Evening star steams through while a 117 waits in the bay platforms.
jnjkerbin201104190000.jpg

Joe:)

A few more from somewhere in the West Highlands. Yawn.

37 183 (yes tmz, for you : ) ) hauls an early morning consist of empties in bound for Inverness.

pfx_20110420_0003.jpg

pfx_20110420_0004.jpg

pfx_20110420_0001.jpg

Wow, blast from the past - While its back though, can I ask how you managed to reskin the lift towers? I tried the same with my St Davids, they came out unskinned white!

Can't remember how or which content I used for those , they where replaced with my own Gmax versions about 12 months ago and deleted a month or so later when I got rid of a lot of older unused (poorer) content .

@David Brown : The footbridge walkway and those lamps where kindly made for me by IC125 . The rest of the buildings are in a state of being remade but I've got far too much other content to deal with at the moment .

The 180 : Yes it's JN114's original non released version . A newer version may or may not appear at some stage in the future ;)

Great shots all :cool:

and a couple from me....

midshirenewtrack1x1024.jpg

midshirenewtrack2x1024.jpg

Yet more from me.

My attempt at solving the river problem.
pfx_20110421_0000.jpg

Two comparison shots showing 'raw' TransDEM terrain beside a nearly complete section.
pfx_20110421_0001.jpg

pfx_20110421_0002.jpg

Nexus can we have a closer look at your 172 so we can critque it please :)

Only if you can physically prove to me on here that your are one of the worlds leading experts on the LM class 172 /2 & /3 's . By that you can provide evidence that you have actually seen more than one in real life , that you have diagrams and scale line drawing's of the units and that you have taken detailed photographs of the units so as to back up any claims of dodgy workmanship on my part .

That way I can ensure that my work will get a fair trial even though it is still a work in progress and subject to alteration .

So as the judge said whilst playing a lunchtime game of footy " The balls in your court" :hehe:

Only if you can physically prove to me on here that your are one of the worlds leading experts on the LM class 172 /2 & /3 's . By that you can provide evidence that you have actually seen more than one in real life , that you have diagrams and scale line drawing's of the units and that you have taken detailed photographs of the units so as to back up any claims of dodgy workmanship on my part .

That way I can ensure that my work will get a fair trial even though it is still a work in progress and subject to alteration .

So as the judge said whilst playing a lunchtime game of footy " The balls in your court" :hehe:

I will be honest and say I seen non in real life as they don't run by me ;) BUT I can usually tell when things are wrong from pics I can't promise to be 100% Unlike Harrison but I can do my best :hehe:

west anglia mainline anuocement

my route pf the west Anglia mainline including line to Norwich and great yarmouth (Which i could not resist) is almost completed and will be available on DLS And My website

-The route will include order Class 90,156,315,317 and a passenger mk3
i will uploaded some photos soon

Great shots all :cool:

Missing a headlamp but it had to be done ....

Delticatyork1x1024.jpg

Delticatyork2x1024.jpg

eastcoastsilveratyork2x1024.jpg

Eastcoastsilveratyork1x1024.jpg

Now if I've built the station correctly I should be able to refit 4 tracks between those platforms ...... ;)

Great shots Nexus....We've just got back from a week's holiday in York. We stayed at the Royal York Hotel and I managed to spend a couple of hours an evening on the station.......plenty of Grand Central and Cross Country HST's about on the real station :D

Thank you again for posting those shots

my route pf the west Anglia mainline including line to Norwich and great yarmouth (Which i could not resist) is almost completed and will be available on DLS And My website

-The route will include order Class 90,156,315,317 and a passenger mk3
i will uploaded some photos soon

I'll certainly download it. Be nice to see it considering it's my local route. :)

New project...
222635_1821838740926_1088923096_31996269_1647775_n.jpg

GECTSOmapped.jpg

9,257 words later into my report (or whatever it is)... which drove me mad and this happens. Supprisingly, this was much easier to map, I mean unbelievebly easy to map, just a few straight lines with a ruler and a HB pencil. I know the units didn't wear this livery (the livery was only meant for a "what if", but it was rumored that Southern did sublease 8 of them for a while.) And I know the doors are wrong (needs to go upto the rainstrip) and the rainstrip is missing, I found that out last night and went "ARRRRGHHHHH!!". While I wonder if I should go for dark green doors (377 style) or light green doors (313 style). I might get my answer when the 377/5s end up in Southern colours if they do.

You wouldn't expect that sort of attention to detail from certain modellers, would you?
(*Waits for a certain poster from 2 posts above to insert a witty comment.*)

Only problem is, I seem to be found in the pub (not drinking alcohol by the way, I refuse to drink), because home is too hot and there is plenty of power drops going on as well, than working on the Notworker, it was 30C here yesterday, according to the themonitor and guess who was stuck on a till serving customers with about 20 glasses of water near by and still running out of water?

Yep, me.

Back