Trainz Sites and People Affiliated with Them

RRSignal

Cheesesteak Guru
The below is a list of websites, forum users associated with them, and the content they provide. The purpose of this is to provide anyone searching the forums (or Google) a quick way to locate people, websites or content. Please be sure to read the rest of this thread as people will be adding stuff.

jointedrail.com (JR) - alpha22, norfolksouthern37 aka ns37, socalwb909, matruck
U.S. Locos, rolling stock, signals.

trainzland.net - cab, marinus
Modula City, Cabon City, Sky Shampoo, Fantastic Skies.

trainzproroutes.com (TPR) - meridious
Major U.S. Trainz route, scenery and rolling stock repository.

trainz.luvr.net - amigo
Major U.S. Trainz route and scenery repository, much of it compatible with older Trainz.

worldoftrainz.com (WoT) - phil_c
Payware/DRM locos, but also some free scenery and rolling stock as well as tutorials.

neoklai.ucoz.ru - neoklai
Russian site with animals, animated/walking people and other unique creations.

ocemy.com - ocemy
Chinese locomotives, track and rolling stock.

trainzcommuterrail.co.cc (TCR) - gandalf0444, PerRock
U.S.-oriented routes, locomotives and rolling stock, including NJ Transit and Maine Central routes.

trainz-skinz.com - thallium
A site dedicated to reskinning.

paulztrainz.myenet.info (PaulzTrainz) - barn700
A site for locomotives from around the world, U.S., U.K, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, Iraq, Ireland, etc.

trainzone.co.nz - sirgibby
Creator of the famed Murchison 2 route and of numerous, mostly New Zealand scenery and content.

www.steammachine.com - bdaneal
Subpar Productions, a major source for U.S. steam locomotives including narrowgauge (N.G.) as well as standard.

rolandziegler.de - geophil
Roland Ziegler, author of Transdem.

http://yukonzoom3dcreations.yolasite.com/ - yukonzoom
U.S. locomotives and scenery.

checkrail.com - dermmy
Home of Eastern Kentucky, McCall Yard, BNSF Clovis Sub.

gaurc.us - caddylars
Home of Ida Terminal and Emma Terminal routes.

rrmods.com - joram24, collins, mcguirel
Major repository of U.S. locomotives, rolling stock, scenery, etc. Some payware, many freeware.

www.trainzitalia.com - jango, pendolino
Although an Italian Trainz site, this is also the home of content of many countries including the U.S. Donner Pass and West From Denver routes as well as German locomotives.

narrowgaugetrainz.com - hiballer
A variety of routes.

trainz.banal.net - Obo
A master catalog reference of locomotives and locations to get them.

That's all I can think of right now, sorry if I missed anyone! Feel free to add or correct this list, as this will show up in forum search results and may help someone else. Keep in mind that, due to limitations in the forum software, I probably won't be able to modify this list myself after a few days, so add in any corrections or additions in a subsequent post.

keywords:
who, owns, website, help, how, use, routes, scenery, downloads

Last edited:
If you could change PaulzTrainz to paulztrainz.myenet.info I would be obliged, and would match the other references to websites

Oh and I have more than some US locos, and locos from all over the World, Aussie, NZ, Denmark, Turkey, Iraq, S America, Ireland etc

Back