a memory of the #trainz IRC chat

K4driver

gone from this chaos/ruin
Post any good memories of the chat you would like to share. Mine is

meeting people from allover the world, and chatting about anything happening in the world....

It has been a real pleasure chatting on the #Trainz IRC channel and without it, I would have many problems with Trainz and its features. Plus, we talked a lot about stuff like OTTD. I am so sad to see the channel go offline.

My experiences with the Channel was the best thing on the web as it gave me more experience in chatting to people all over the world in real time.

New IRC Site

OK I have a new IRC Site it is irc.austchat.net #trainz
:'(

It has been a real pleasure chatting on the #Trainz IRC channel and without it, I would have many problems with Trainz and its features. Plus, we talked a lot about stuff like OTTD. I am so sad to see the channel go offline.

My experiences with the Channel was the best thing on the web as it gave me more experience in chatting to people all over the world in real time.

Good bye auran irc... :'(

In the few weeks that I have been in Auran's IRC network, I got know many very nice people there.

And I will miss them when the IRC Server has been shut down.

I'm really going to miss a lot of #Trainz...that time me, Adam, and K4 played "musical screennames" (and Electro had to lock the chat and force us back to our regular nicks! ;)), and, of course, all the kicks I've seen and received (just got my last one now! :hehe:).

But what I'm going to miss most is getting to chat with all the wonderful people I've met on #Trainz.

So, until next time, all you #Trainzers, here's to you! :wave:

Good Bye Auran IRC

I too am sad to see Auran go under, but as I have mentioned I have set up irc on irc.austchat.net #trainz

rcamp42:'( l:'(

Good bye auran irc... :'(

In the few weeks that I have been in Auran's IRC network, I got know many very nice people there.

And I will miss them when the IRC Server has been shut down.

I'll miss all the musical nick and the slap wars. Those were exciting.

As soon as a replacement is up I will be on chatting away once again with my freinds.

Cheers,
Adam

Back