Just A Little Thing I'm Starting....

dej

DL Engineer
This is just some free-lanced, off the top of my head as I go, route I'm starting! Here is some starter pictures. Enjoy!!!!

Thanks! This is the first I'm messing around with route building in Trainz 12. I Think This is coming along nicely.

Those pics are G>R>E>A>T. Not only because I was born and bred as a Pennsy brat. My dad worked as a fireman on the "Standard Railrod of the World" and I spent many a day sitting by the high iron watching the GG1's fly by. I was humiliated by my poor attempts at constructing a "decent" scenery build after viewing your work. Really super.

I really appreciate your compliments!
Those pics are G>R>E>A>T. Not only because I was born and bred as a Pennsy brat. My dad worked as a fireman on the "Standard Railrod of the World" and I spent many a day sitting by the high iron watching the GG1's fly by. I was humiliated by my poor attempts at constructing a "decent" scenery build after viewing your work. Really super.

This is what ya get when he's just messing around, imagine if he was really trying what we would see. :hehe:

Hrm

Back