QR Beaudesert Branch Line

Thanks for the kind words guys,

Robert3a0 - I am mainly using pofig trees however they are mixed with the inbuild Gum Trees which is under the name Tree Gum. I also use a small amount of JVC tree splines.

-Cheers

Cattle Trains at Cedar Grove

Good Evening All,

Just a few screenshots from around Cedar Grove, enjoy.

Entering Cedar Grove

Waiting for the staff

-Cheers

A Long Day For The Gangers

Good Morning All,

A group of gangers heads back along the Branch in the late afternoon sun after spending the day in the hot sun, repairing bridge headstocks. I wish to thank trainz89 for carrying out my suggestion of modifying his MT14 section cars, with this traditional QR style roof.

-Cheers

Beaudesert Cattle Train, 1966

Good Morning All,

Some screenshots of around Beaudesert.

Passing the storage pens at the Beaudesert Meatworks

Climbing the grade out of Beaudesert

Still a bit to do on the area but we are slowly getting there.

-Cheers

Good Morning all,

Some screenshots around Cedar Vale now

Looking towards Beaudesert from Cedar Grove.

A PB15, on its way to Cedar Grove, pauses for a photo shot.

-Cheers

Dylan,

Marvelous effort on your behalf, it has come a long way since I was laying track on bare DEM maps; my personal favourite shot has to be the first image of Cedar Vale with my Home Signal asset.

Hope to have a few more items sent shortly.

Regards

M.Gitsham

Having found this thread by accident when looking for something a bit different to try, despite the frequent postings and screenshots after three years this project died a death? There's not a single item from the original author on the DLS. Just asking as I wouldn't want to duplicate anyone's effort; that said from 8000 odd miles away it's going to be more of a freelanced effort anyway.

Edit: (15 Aug)... Judging by the complete lack of response it would appear it did. Die a death, that is. Shame as the route seems to operate through quite pleasant scenery.

Last edited:
Back