Mojave Sub - Mojave to Bakersfield Session

Well, I noticed something unusual about my problem today. First, I always shut down my computer before I go to bed. However, the Santa Fe SD45, Southern Pacific SD45 and SD40T-2, and the ATSF and SP cabooses all had that red bug. However, the red bug does NOT appear on the Santa Fe SD45 and Southern Pacific SD40T-2 and SD45. However, the accompanying cabooses still have the red bug. It seems that somehow the shutting down and restarting it this morning seemed to have solve the problem. I must also note that when I started Trainz 12, it did NOT do a database repair. How the problem was solved for the three locomotives, I don't know. UPDATE: I exited out of Trainz a little while ago, and when I started Trainz back up, the SD45's and SD40T-2's once again make that red bug appear. I must note that I had installed tried to install the Fleet of Modernism Add-on, and it did a Database Repair when I started Trainz up again. Afterwards, that's when the red bug appear. Well, back to square 1.

Last edited:
Well, last night I started an EDR to see what will happen. It's finished, but I'm holding off until tomorrow to check and see if that solved the problem. I've got to work tomorrow, so I'll wait until after work to see if it's taken care of.

UPDATE: Well, it wasn't worth doing an EDR, 'cause it didn't help at all. I do not know where to go from here.

Hmm... You might have to go into specifics. Seek out the parts causing the problem with the session, right click and hit "View Errors and Warnings". Post you're results here please. I'll see if I can help out depending out what the problem is.

Some of the Grades on that route go up to 1in37, I tend to stall allot of trains when I use load schedule for 1in45 'description says 2.2% = 1in45' then here comes a short 1in37 and stall.

So when making a session best to set a schedule load for 1in40 type grades as that is still the loads for 1in37.

Cheers.

Here we go:

Error:
SlaveTF : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 54, file slavetf.gs (2)
Stack dump:
<kuid2:76656:500012:5> "ATLS Slave(TF)"
function $Vehicle@Slave TF::ReturnController(), line -1
function $void@Slave.TF::LifeHandler(int), line 77

Error:
Balance : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 182, file balance.gse (1)
Stack Dump:
function $void@Balance::ExecuteBalance(), line -1

Error:
FCA52Gondola : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 287, file fca52gondola.gs (2)
Stack Dump:
<kuid2:124017:5013:3> 'Mill Gondola, 52', Railgon"
function $void@FCA52Gondola::locoCheck(), line -1
function $void@FCA52Gondola::UpdateGear(), line 320

Error:
Hopper : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 361, file hopper.gs (59)
Stack Dump:
<kuid2:124017:5014:1> "100-ton 4-bay Hopper, WL&G"
function $void@Hopper::locoCheck(), line -1
function $void@Hopper::UpdateGear(), line 394

Error:
Train : ThreadException: ER_NullReference, line 1464, file train.gs (14)
Stack dump:
function $Permit[]TakePermitOnTrack(bool), line -1
function $void@Train::Init(), line 1536

Any help?

Two questions:
If I install the SP1 updates, will it fix the problem?
And
CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME HELP?

Sorry, I had a reply typed up, it appears that I never posted it. Scripts aren't my cup of tea, so obviously I have no idea how to fix the problems. You can try installing SP1, but I doubt it'll help much, I'd go ahead and start backing up content, it's sounding more and more like you need a clean install.

Here we go:

Any help?

I had a similar problem with the ATLS slaves, I had a missing dep (invisible train) and they gave script errors, I would assume the one on the 52' Railgon and WL&G 4-bay would be the same thing if the slave is caused by missing/faulty deps.

Here's the weird thing about the ATLS Slave:
I use it on my other routes, and it works just fine. Maybe it's something to do with it being used on the Mojave Sub, such as a script error that only occurs in the Mojave Sub.

Here we go:

Error:
Stack dump:
<kuid2:76656:500012:5> "ATLS Slave(TF)"
function $Vehicle@Slave TF::ReturnController(), line -1
function $void@Slave.TF::LifeHandler(int), line 77

Error:
Stack Dump:

Error:
FCA52Gondola : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 287, file fca52gondola.gs (2)
Stack Dump:

Error:
Stack Dump:

Error:
Train : ThreadException: ER_NullReference, line 1464, file train.gs (14)
Stack dump:
function $Permit[]TakePermitOnTrack(bool), line -1
Any help?

I had a similar problem with the ATLS slaves, I had a missing dep (invisible train) and they gave script errors, I would assume the one on the 52' Railgon and WL&G 4-bay would be the same thing if the slave is caused by missing/faulty deps.

Here's the weird thing about the ATLS Slave:
I use it on my other routes, and it works just fine. Maybe it's something to do with it being used on the Mojave Sub, such as a script error that only occurs in the Mojave Sub.

Can I PLEASE have some help?

Did you check for missing/faulty dependencies?

Shane

There are no missing dependencies for the hopper and railgon. I also I just updated the ATLS Slave from <kuid2:76656:500012:5> to <kuid2:76656:500012:7>. Haven't check what will happen with this update. However, the first time I updated the ATLS Slave, I got an error, so I went back to :5 instead of :7.

What error did you get? You have to make sure that you update all relevant assets to the correct versions, including the invisible train asset.

Shane

I don't remember what the error was the first time I tried to update it, but this time it updated with no errors. I also updated the 645 and 710 enginesounds, along with the trucks on the locomotives used on the Mojave Sub. They updated with no errors.

Here we go, WITH CHANGES IN BOLD:

Error:
Stack dump:
<kuid2:76656:500012:7> "ATLS Slave(TF)"
function $Vehicle@SlaveTF::ReturnController(), line -1
function $void@SlaveTF::LifeHandler(int), line 77

Error:
Stack Dump:

Error:
Stack Dump:

Error:
Stack Dump:

Error:
Train : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 1464, file train.gs (12)
Stack dump:
function $Permit[]@Train::TakePermitOnTrack(bool), line -1
Any help?

Last edited:
Dear Jointed Rail,
For Christmas I'd really like to have all of my Jointed Rail content to work without any script errors.
Sincerely,
Jordon412

Mine works fine. Therefore being a smartass about it won't help. Asking Kevin at support@JR etc. will get more assistance than being a smartass.

Back