Screenshot of the Week: 1/8/2013 to 1/15/2013 (Warning: potential for large shots)

Retro00064

Submission closed. The voting is here.

This week's theme: Deserted stations (suggested by oknotsen).

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on January 15 at 12:00 a. m. UTC (January 14 at 7:00 p. m. here in the eastern U. S.), after which point voting will begin.

Next week's theme: Shots without trains in them (suggested by EspeeDude).

Please feel free to PM me with suggestions for themes, etc. They are much appreciated!

Good luck. :)

Regards,

Zachary.

Last edited:
NooBCow.jpg

No billboard cows were hurt in the filming of this screenshot.

Last edited:
Epo (Epoche3bis4),

Are quite sure that's really a Trainz screenshot! ;) It's not 1st April yet, you know!

It looks 100% real to me!

Either [1] congratulations to you or [2] shame on you! ;)

Can anyone else spot any tell-tail signs? There is a patch of ground that might just be a Trainz texture, but it could equally be stone cobbles.

Peter.

Epo's shot looks genuine to me.

It contains very well chosen and placed assets, but there's nothing there which looks faked or photoshopped as far as I can see.

Very nice shot!:Y:

Epo,

You know that it was just my silly way of saying that it is such a great Trainz scene that one couldn't tell it from a real photo of a real place. Excellent! Well done!

It's probably as well no trains will be passing the scene though as, with all that detail, the frame rate would probably drop so low that they would be juddering past anyway!

Great shot again!

Peter.

here's my screenshot
i like to call the town, Burton

awsomeforge_20130112_0004_zpsdb435201.jpg

FYI the locomotive in the background is supposed to be a ghost train
Cheers

Back