Class 170 DMU ?

Railwaves had some good stuff, although the packs were too expensive for what was in them.
Bought a couple of them myself.

Shame he didn't release them to the community when he shut up shop.
Just took his ball, and went home for tea! :D

Smiley.

im asking because I am looking for a train in c2c livery. I know there is a class 477 but the person who made it never released it.

Last edited:
one question: was there ever a class 357 in c2c livery? im asking because I am looking for a train in c2c livery. I know there is a class 477 but the person who made it never released it.

I thought I'd just answered that question - now I'm confused.

Shane

also about the 170 is that nexus and peterdhicks were making them but the project on peters 170 is dead and nexus was making a 175.

I know nexus was (not sure if he still is) doing a Class 175 (Arriva) and a Class 172 (LM colours), and yes there have been no further developments on the peterdhicks side of things.

Shane

I've not had any dealings with creating locomotives. My main creations are either rule related (my Diagnostic Rule is on the Download Station) or route/session related.

Which liveries are you looking for? I did see a post over on the British Trainz forum regarding a FCC/Thameslink 377.

Shane

I also have realized the original 377 was on railwaves
and was there a class 168?

if there wasn't I think there's a possibility of making one

Last edited:
I wonder why railwaves closed. plus I also wonder where you can get a c2c train for trainz 12 since I got it a while ago from steam.

If you are able to get in touch with him, you could try. However, he does content for another simulator now, so you may not get much of a response.

Shane

Back