Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

Big John Southern Hopper?
BigJohn.jpg

We just got one of these down at the museum I volunteer at so I can help with measurements.

Big John Southern Hopper?

We just got one of these down at the museum I volunteer at so I can help with measurements.

I think I did finally get drawings of these and I do plan on making them. Along the way it will be nice to get the mid-production PS-2s that these are close to.

Some WCH crossing signals to go with the Safetrans, like a Model 10, Model 95, (WCH) and a Safetran Model S-40.
And whatever model this is:
0.jpg

How about a new traffic region? I've made my own region and its easy but it's not good enough. Same for the evwr traffic region

I would just like to see more buildings by 22alpha, love his stuff.

Thanks! Glad to see you like them, and there are a ton more coming. There will be some new ones in the upcoming modules and there will also be some going freeware too!

Mike

Hey guys, how are things going with the HSC route? Haven't heard much lately. Also, since we have PRR catenary being developed, is there any further word on the nice PRR signals? As always, awesome job, guys.

INiNIdW.jpg

Damaged ACF hopper on an 89ft flatcar. (Sorry for the small size of the hopper in the image, this was as close as I could get to it to take a picture.)

lets see some more freeware. and im not talking about a repainted gp38-2. maybe make something that is on par with railmods there gp40-2 and sd40-2 atleast for FEC WERE KILLER

Back