Video of the MONTH WITH JOINTED RAIL PRIZE INSIDE!! 11/30/12 to 12/31/12

GTW1226

Railfaner
Well this month only I haved teamed up with jointed rail and you will get a coupon code for $10 OFF YOUR NEXT JOINTED RAIL idem. If we keep entering this contest i will have prizes from other payware web sites MAYBE!

All videos must be under the Video of the Month/week Guidelines. REMEMBER videos that contain inappropriate content (including music) WILL, be disqualified and reported to the moderators. And videos 1-3 MINS LONG!!

This Months theme: NO THEME.

Next months :theme: Weather Settings (Suggested By Conrailfan1999)

Good Luck!

Chris

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Oh no, I played music in my video, report me to the mods
ahehe.gif

Jamie

contain inappropriate content in music then report

can i enter more than once?

You can enter one video for this month.

this is a stupid question but how do you make a video bc i got a few routes i made and would like to show them off to people on here i want to win that $10 coupon.

Just a reminder there is a JOINTED RAIL PRIZE who ever wins. And if you enter please let me know what king of Prizes you would like in the next comp.

Video Removed
Hey man, nice video and work but what recording program are you using?? I recommend you FRAPS, yeah its payware but worthy, because for me Bandicam is a bit crappy and slow, if you dont have a decent expensive PC Gamer. And them if you buy FRAPS or you still use Bandicam, it would be good to convert the videos with Virtualdub, i have used it yet and its very worth. It can change the weight of the video from 1GB to less than 100MB, and the quality is the same, because with Fraps, the space ocuppied by 1 min is 1GB. Or try converting the videos from Bandicam with Virtualdub to see if there's any change. No matter if the game goes slow at recording time because after recording and converting, the FPS will be good
Hope it helps :D

Greetings

Back