Screenshot of the Week: 11/16/2012 to 11/23/2012 (Warning: potential for large shots)

Retro00064

This week's theme: Trackside golf courses (suggested by Williamb73).

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on November 23 at 12:00 a. m. UTC (November 22 at 7:00 p. m. here in the eastern U. S.), after which point voting will begin.

Next week's theme: Fall/autumn shots.

Please feel free to PM me with suggestions for themes, etc. They are much appreciated!

Good luck. :)

Regards,

Zachary.

Fore!

Golf2_ssotw_zpsba855a59.jpg~original

Last edited:
It might be because this is a holiday week on this side of the pond....then again, it might be because everyone threw in the towel after seeing your awesome shot...:cool:

I'm not afraid of no Mezzo Pretzel!:hehe:
I think you should get extra Forum posting points every time you score one of those crazy golf holes. It's a long way uphill to 20,000!:D

@ Sourdough. Pardon me for jumping in but in my opinion it might also be because the infilicity of the theme.
the theme is little difficult as it require specific scene that not every one has created

What’s happened to imagination?

I had no golf course on my route until this theme came up.

All it took was around 10 minutes to change a bit of landscaping, paint something resembling a green and a bunker, and add a couple of characters and golf buggies.

I find that the weekly screenshot subject is always a good stimulus to create something new which might not otherwise feature from our own ideas.

Last edited:
@ mezzoprezzo

In your case it was really worth to invest this 10 minutes - it's a nice shot, but sorry, think about that not anybody has a route with wide views and free space to locate a golf course on it, so probably it would take much more time than a few minutes to create something - just for this little competition? Mmmhh! I wouldn't think that this shows a lack of creativity.

But however - your screen looks fantastic!

Back