Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

how about more UP patched dash 9 units? I saw a couple SP and one or two CNW units in Oakland this week. Also, saw CSX units, but my point is there are still many UP patched fallen flags still roaming around.

how about more UP patched dash 9 units? I saw a couple SP and one or two CNW units in Oakland this week. Also, saw CSX units, but my point is there are still many UP patched fallen flags still roaming around.
Yeah and this

cnw8804ols-1-medium.jpg

I have to ask, I haven't kept up with it because, as I've said elsewhere, Im not really good with the colors thing, but didn't JR make it so you could resking their units? No, this is not a pop at anyone in the thread, I'm only asking because if they have, it would be outstanding to see more skins available for some of the stuff they've already made, like, as PDkoster has posted, the UP Patched stuff. A fair amount of that stuff had even made it up here to Seattle at one time or another (I've seen almost everything, this is such a huge destination for anything going overseas).

Falcus

yes it would. Though it'd be easy to do in any photo editing program.
But, proper color, font, and ARN still working in it, along with UP logos. That would be something I'd buy. Maybe if they even sold a reskin file to place into a clone, that would be good. I'd cough up the money for it.

Paul

The two CNW units being shown are AC4400CW's. Of course the one particular one with the number 6707 gave it away..... With 8804, it is much harder to tell, because C44-9 and AC4400CW look a lot alike.
Paul, the patched units you saw were most likely AC4400CW's because finding a C44-9W in UP colors is hard enough, by far seeing one in CNW and SP. If it's in the the 9700's for the running numbers, it is likely Dash 9. But since I think there are only like 3 patch SP dash 9's left, and of course our favorite CNW 8701 and 8646, plus another with a UP patch, all the Fallen dash 9's are in UP colors, you probably aren't going to see one, but I have had the fortunate opportunity to see one of the remaining patched SP dash 9's when it was parked and in storage here, not saying that it's impossible, but I have found it really hard to see a UP Dash 9, by far seeing one in fallen flag colors.

Back