QR EMU's

alby6

Older Member
Here is a couple of shot's of these EMU's that I seem to have been working on for month's now. Some feature's that should be working will be the destination board's 2 texture's, being the blue and the maroon version's, there own interior's, the list go'es on and on.

Please enjoy!
:D

:eek:

Umm... holy cow! You certainly have been very busy there Bruce. The hours you have put into this model have certainly paid off. Looking very good !!

Cheers - Brian

Hey Bruce,

Looking very realistic now !
All your perserverence is starting to pay off.
Congrats on a job well done.
Cheers
Sel

These are a little off yet, as I will be doing changeable bogie's as long as I can work out how to with andi06's script feature's. There will be 4 choices being the blue and brown color's and in 4"8.5' and 3"6' with a bit of luck I can work this out as andi's superscript for passenger stuff has some great feature's and I would like to finish them off doing these bogie's.
:D

hey, alby6 great EMUS man I have recently downloaded them off the DLS and there is a SCRIPT problem, on all of the train cars (DM, M, DT & T).

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm guessing you're new around here...dunno how threadcromancy is going to fly with the admins when they notice it.

Hey LachlansTRAINS

Firstly, the creator of the EMU's ( Alby6 ) hasnt been active on the forums since October last year, meaning he probably has lost interest and more importantly, wont see your post.

This thread also, Like how Hayden said, hasn't been viewed or posted on since 2007! That's 8 years and we generally don't post on threads if they have been out of action for more then 6 months.

May I suggest possibly asking these sorts of questions on the Australian Chat Thread or other similar threads.

-Cheers

QR Beaudesert Branch Project
Bethania - Beaudesert - 43km
To be released in late 2015

UPDATE 1

Hi again, there is actually a script error in all of the Train Cars. The script errors relate to: Doors not opening on the M & T car, Desto not showing in Driver, Unit numbers not appearing, Bogeys & M car not changing from 'Bandicoot' colors to '1979' stock colors.

Thanks

Alby,

Said he will look into it, as it has been a problem for years ever since Trainz upgraded versions wise. We at QHR Trainz would like it fixed for our QR City Train Ferny Grove route, but we will be pacient to see what updates can be done to bring the model into TANE. As Alby said many years ago to myself, he may have lost the meshes so he may again have to start from scratch.

Regards,

M.Gitsham

Hi again, there is actually a script error in all of the Train Cars. The script errors relate to: Doors not opening on the M & T car, Desto not showing in Driver, Unit numbers not appearing, Bogeys & M car not changing from 'Bandicoot' colors to '1979' stock colors.

Thanks

These will be fixed soon, I am waiting to get the meshes set correctly and will need to revisit the script I used.
Please be patient as I work full time I only spend some of my spare time doing this hobby....

These will be fixed soon, I am waiting to get the meshes set correctly and will need to revisit the script I used.
Please be patient as I work full time I only spend some of my spare time doing this hobby....

Hello, Alby6.

I have managed to repair the EMU assets and if you'd like, I can also get the bogie-swapping working as well; the 3ft 6in mesh has managed to become corrupted as I am sure you are aware.

If you'd like, I can send you my fixed version or perhaps we could work something else out.

Thank you in advance.

Kieran.

Back