Double Stacking Containers on TTX Husky Cars?

NJCurmudgeon

I've downloaded the TTX Husky Stack 53 container car - it's well done. The problem is that I would like to be able to load stacked containers into it. The standard container port won't load stacks and won't load more than one shorter container. I've seen the TTX cars with stacked containers but they're not "interactive" with industries. Is there another container port or industry that allows double stacking?

Thanks!

Your right they will not load at the basic container port. You need to use a " Min Industry track " I use this along with the 53ft weathered containers and they look very good when loaded.

Cheers
PJ

If your on about JR's TTX's, use them with the command "instant load 09" also from JR. You will get random loads.

Hi Fran, I hope you are keeping well

I find that using the Min Industry will also load random containers as well.

Cheers
PJ

Yeah it double stacks them no problem, this is in TS12 I don't know about in TRS2009 which I've just noticed the original poster has.

Cheers
PJ

If you are up for a little experimenting try the "BI2 Container Expanded" KUID:439337:100498, on the DLS or try CMP download page. If your containers are not there, add them with CCP. Any problems PM me or post it here.

John

Try this container car

Try this container car:

TTX Econo, by iceman2117, kuid 2:164988:30066:3

It double stacks 40ft containers with the built-in container depot at the 40ft loading point. It worked for me in TC1&2 and it does as well in TS2010.

Last edited:
What is the KUID of the "Min Industry track" you mention? Or is that just an abreviation I can't find or recognize at the moment>

Your right they will not load at the basic container port. You need to use a " Min Industry track " I use this along with the 53ft weathered containers and they look very good when loaded.

Cheers
PJ

Ok. Now I got it. Just couldn't figure out what you were talking about there for a minute.

This multi industry new also loads doubles on the JR TTX cars and I've seen it load mixed loads (53' over two 20"s) loaded on AP53 TTX cars.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back