K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Almost done with the PRR 7002 set.....and CN 3254 is really coming along as well!

Out with the old:

3c2df7d3d40feca1386d1a60c32fb463.jpg

and in with the new:

a9d585063f61bfc0c3fc40f75fa0e171.jpg
The differences are astonishing. Really shows how far you've come after all these years.

I am so excited about this! Now this is something that i'm looking forward to.

Last edited:
Hey Steve. I'm not asking WHEN the next releases will come. But will 7002 and 3254 be released AT THE SAME TIME??? Sorta like when you released the O5b, N4s and the NH engines. Because lately I've noticed you've been working on both of them and can somehow sense a pattern emerging. Just wondering. Thanks.

I've been really pushing to get the CN 3254 set done for this coming Friday. Still so much to do before I can call it done! I'll know by Tuesday if a Friday release is probable. PRR 7002 will follow a few weeks later, then it's off to 4501.

The engine and tender have been completely built from scratch, no parts or sounds have been reused from my old 3254 from 11 years ago. I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.

32a3d2e5ea208f11de08c0623fbdc148.jpg

3e02b154fc15ec17cda90451ab6492e9.jpg

All is quiet at Steamtown....but not for long. A chase up the grade to Tobyhanna lies ahead.

4852ed2e050efb145327782debe4e3b2.jpg

Great screenshots Steve and great work done on the this engine and passenger cars. I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work and excellent craftsmanship you put into your models.

The engine and tender have been completely built from scratch, no parts or sounds have been reused from my old 3254 from 11 years ago. I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.

As you should :D Shots of her have been fantastic .

Liked the shot from Steamtown .

Could I ask what you be asking for both ?
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

in a sort of weird way im gonna miss the old 3254.. it was my first ever custom content to be installed onto my TRS2006 (before a hard drive failure happened and lost everything) but im looking forward to seeing what the new one has in stock!!

Seriously like my new favorite locomotive.

And yes there is an NYC Hudson in the desert. On Union Pacific trackage. Pulling an identical consist to a Challenger. Cause Trainz.
e2b9faad69d7b7f3227bb3ea8bbf2247.jpg

16cb8f679cde0e30bf844a4550e14f77.jpg

in a sort of weird way im gonna miss the old 3254.. it was my first ever custom content to be installed onto my TRS2006 (before a hard drive failure happened and lost everything) but im looking forward to seeing what the new one has in stock!!

My old one will still be available for free on uslw's site. They own the rights to it, so they can do as they please with it. I decided to take the first thing I ever made and see what would happen when I tried again 11 years later, and boy what a difference.

6f498a3a399fe46e953618baa3358d33.jpg

Very nice job Steve on this one. I have always thought the old model was from Tylor Bishop (Flamerail) I don't know (or remember) why. Feel free to make another version with the same body/cab but as a 4-6-2 that would make a superb generic Canadian Pacific engine ...that I would certainly buy :D
Cheers !
Rail4Pete

Very nice job Steve on this one. I have always thought the old model was from Tylor Bishop (Flamerail) I don't know (or remember) why. Feel free to make another version with the same body/cab but as a 4-6-2 that would make a superb generic Canadian Pacific engine ...that I would certainly buy :D
Cheers !
Rail4Pete

I built the model. Then Tyler went and had someone animate it, he got the engine exported and working in the game. In the end everything was setup using his kuid number. I'm sure most people have no idea I made the original engine. But it's all good.

Back