K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I bought the Cincinnatian mostly for "AI work", and knew full well it was NOT for T:ANE. Still, I did try to run it myself today and noticed that while it works in CAB mode, Realistic Controls leaves you with a Loco that has no brakes. (Yikes!) all brake levels read 0 psi. Is there an update planned? If so, will I need to repurchase it?

All that aside, I LOVE having it running as AI on my routes. Great-grandfather was a machinist at Mt Claire.

Still, I did try to run it myself today and noticed that while it works in CAB mode, Realistic Controls leaves you with a Loco that has no brakes. (Yikes!) all brake levels read 0 psi.

Same problem with the PRR #94 and PRR #1223. (Thankfully the #1223 is getting an update.)

I bought the Cincinnatian mostly for "AI work", and knew full well it was NOT for T:ANE. Still, I did try to run it myself today and noticed that while it works in CAB mode, Realistic Controls leaves you with a Loco that has no brakes. (Yikes!) all brake levels read 0 psi. Is there an update planned? If so, will I need to repurchase it?

You don't have to repurchase it, if Steve did fix the this problem he would email you a CDP with the updated content. He did this with the Pennsy J1 fixes and texture updates

When the next model comes out in the coming weeks, all new engine specs for the older models will be added the pages "updates" page. It's been a crazy summer, and I haven't had much time to update them up. They're coming soon. About two weeks and I'll have them up.

Almost done with the PRR 7002 set.....and CN 3254 is really coming along as well!

Out with the old:

3c2df7d3d40feca1386d1a60c32fb463.jpg

and in with the new:

a9d585063f61bfc0c3fc40f75fa0e171.jpg

Back