K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Im hoping the SSW #819 comes out soon. The most I'm excited for is the Boston and Maine Pacific. #3713 is being restored at Steamtown, Pennsylvania, and I have a house not too far from there. The engine is under major restoration, but it's tender is outside the roundhouse. Also at Steamtown is CN #3254, UP #4012, Nickel Plate #759, and Reading #2124

Me with my tongue hanging out and my ears flapping in the breeze. :hehe: Views from the caboose.

And, yes, they come with ARN

Edit: Steve informed me that they come with a reverse brake whistle. It took me awhile to figure out how to work it but it is very cool. :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

I Dreamed Last Night that . . .

K&L Trainz's Projects page listed nine instead of six projects, and right in the center was a black-and-white picture of a Southern Ps-4 4-6-2 with either a heavyweight combine or a baggage car behind it. The pictured only showed the front door for loading the baggage into the car, so I wasn't sure if it was a combine or baggage car. I hope that that's one of the consists that K&L Trainz will make in the near future.

re post #933 Rail4Pete.

Hello Pierre, yes its from "majekear" <kuid2:56063:104548:3> 40ft Stockcar Canadian Pacific.

re post #932 ministerfarrigut, thank you for the compliment.

Cheers Ken

Last edited:
Congrats Steve , and from what your project list is at . Lets have another five please . And thank you to to Mark and Bill to . Steam Lives at K&L :D

Matt

5 Year K&L Congrats

Re Posts #937 stevelerro, #938 Railwoodman, # 939 Trainz_12_fan_100

I must concur and look forward to the next 5 years.

Cheers evilcow
bc49312875043e7514046af5c806a7b6.jpg

Back