Serial number doesn't work

emersonrailroad

Just like I said, the serial number on the back of my book doesn't work... I've entered and entered it over and over. The game works, but I need it for the download station. Please help!

What version are you trying to register? Is it a new purchase or pre-owned? Are you getting any messages when you enter the number and are you being careful to use the right characters i.e do you have '0' as a zero and not the letter 'o' ?

Andy

What version are you trying to register? Is it a new purchase or pre-owned? Are you getting any messages when you enter the number and are you being careful to use the right characters i.e do you have '0' as a zero and not the letter 'o' ?

Andy

It's Trainz 12. It's a new purchase, but I got it about a year ago. I am using the right characters. It worked when I installed the game, its just not working when I try to register it. Very odd.

Just to be clear, the serial number is the same as the "unique keycode" on the back of the instruction book right? I can't find any other number that could be it. This number worked when I installed the game.

I am doing that. I just says "serial number not found"

I have already paid for the download station, but can't access it.

Yes it's the unique serial number, otherwise refered to as serial number and CD Key, all the same thing. Registering your serial number using the link at the top of the forum may help, currently you are showing as not having any version of Trainz.

If the serial worked during the install its probably this:
If you have Win7 or Vista you need to run Trainz as administrator, otherwise the settings won't take, such as serial number! See here for instructions http://trainz.shaneturner.co.uk/tutorials/index.php?page=running-as-administrator.

Is there any way to access the download station without the serial number? Can I get a new serial number or something so I can register?

Alright, I've only tried this about a billion times. I'm reproducing the number exactly as it appears on my manual. Unfortunately, I have to leave and quit trying, but if someone can come up with a working solution I would be most appreciative. The Download station is one of the main things I want to use, an I've paid for it as well.

Thanks

Click the help desk button at the top of the page and log into your account or create one if you haven't . Send a message to the help desk with details of your problem plus your Serial number .
They'll be able to check if the numbers correct or if its already in use .

Thanks. I have sent a message and I await their reply. Thanks for all those who tried to help. I wonder if this has to do with the fact I bought the program a year ago. I only just got a computer powerful enough to run it. Maybe I registered it before and don't remember... or worse yet, maybe someone used my serial for a pirated version... Either way, I'm very annoyed. Thanks again.

An additional note - if you are referring to the Serial Number page in the Planet Auran system, there are four different versions of TS12.

These are TS12, 10th Anniversary Edition, Railway Simulator powered by TS12, and Railroad Simulator powered by TS12.

Shane

An additional note - if you are referring to the Serial Number page in the Planet Auran system, there are four different versions of TS12.

These are TS12, 10th Anniversary Edition, Railway Simulator powered by TS12, and Railroad Simulator powered by TS12.

Shane

You must register your version under the correct Title as noted above by Shane. Otherwise, you will receive the "serial number not found" message.

Thanks guys! This worked, and i'm now registered. Unfortunately the download station still is not recognizing me as registered, even though I was able to register.

Ok, so here is what has started happening: Finally got the serial registered, and I have purchased a first class ticket through paypal, but when I go to the DLS it says, "Your First Class Ticket is not active.You can activate your ticket via your Planet Auran Profile." When I click that link to the Auran Profile, it just seems to kind of lead me in circles. Can someone help please.

Ok, so here is what has started happening: Finally got the serial registered, and I have purchased a first class ticket through paypal, but when I go to the DLS it says, "Your First Class Ticket is not active.You can activate your ticket via your Planet Auran Profile." When I click that link to the Auran Profile, it just seems to kind of lead me in circles. Can someone help please.

I have activated one of your two 90 day tickets for you.

Kris

Back