Looking for trainz model

NTSEFAN

trainz rookie cartoonist
Not sure where to put this, but I figured to post it here, just in case.

Not one to be needy or mean or anything, but I want to ask something.

Does anyone know where I can find these model for trainz? Engines like these for example. (If any of these are either being made by others or have not yet been created)

0-4-4 forney standard gauge
2-4-2 columbian either tender versions or saddle tank versions or combo of the two standard gauge
Rotary snowplow standard gauge
American built fireless locomotives either in the 0-4-0 arrangement or the 0-6-0 arrangement
American built milk cars
Spreader type snowplows
FM H-10-44
Gypsy locomotive
C class climax locomotive
4-2-0 norris locomotive
2-6-6-2 standard gauge
2-6-2 tank engines
D&H 4-8-4
B&O 0-6-6-0 old maude
NYC 2-8-4
Railtrucks or railcars or railbuses
4-2-2 stirling locomotive US version

NOT forcing or demanding, only asking is all I'm saying.

That is all.

Last edited:
well, yes I have. physically. I did manage to find the 0-4-4, the 2-4-2, the rotary snowplow, the spreader, and the 2-6-6-2, but they were all narrow gauge. But I did manage to find models of the standard gauge 2-6-6-2, although major railroad version instead of logging version, and the new york central 2-8-4 as well.

The reason for this list was for new ideas on locomotives and such never done in trainz before, like the 4-2-2 tender engine like the one central Pacific's T.D. Judah is based on, an the 0-4-4 that ran on the new York elevated railroad as well, as well as the 4-2-0 Norris types like the ones that ran on the Baltimore and ohio railroad as well as on other railroads as well like the ones with cabs and six wheeled tenders and the gypsy logging locos as well and the C class climax and even the American fireless engines instead of the European version. I would like to see models of those engines someday.

there you go.

well, yes I have. physically. I did manage to find the 0-4-4, the 2-4-2, the rotary snowplow, the spreader, and the 2-6-6-2, but they were all narrow gauge. But I did manage to find models of the standard gauge 2-6-6-2, although major railroad version instead of logging version, and the new york central 2-8-4 as well.

The reason for this list was for new ideas on locomotives and such never done in trainz before, like the 4-2-2 tender engine like the one central Pacific's T.D. Judah is based on, an the 0-4-4 that ran on the new York elevated railroad as well, as well as the 4-2-0 Norris types like the ones that ran on the Baltimore and ohio railroad as well as on other railroads as well like the ones with cabs and six wheeled tenders and the gypsy logging locos as well and the C class climax and even the American fireless engines instead of the European version. I would like to see models of those engines someday.

there you go.

WOW! Really?

You bumped an 18 month old thread to be rude to the one person that answered your question!
--You know, that makes you a bit of a jerk.

You worded your "request" as a question, "where to find these engines?"...because you did not want to be labeled a "Gimme Pig", by just coming out and saying that those engines should be made, because you already KNEW they didn't exsist...See how that worked out for ya?

Don't bother to reply, because what you have to say does not matter.

The H-10-44 is on the DLS. It is by PWeiser.
There are some spreaders by Bendorsey on the DLS, and there are some more modern ones, though I don't know who made them.
Bendorsey has some milk cars on the DLS. Look under TOTC and you will find multiple types.
There are many snowplows on the DLS. I think some are on that are made by davesnow, but I am not sure so don't quote me on that.

KingConrail, he was just following up to his post, leave it. Geez, why are people so touchy around the forums these days?

WOW! Really?

You bumped an 18 month old thread to be rude to the one person that answered your question!
--You know, that makes you a bit of a jerk.

You worded your "request" as a question, "where to find these engines?"...because you did not want to be labeled a "Gimme Pig", by just coming out and saying that those engines should be made, because you already KNEW they didn't exsist...See how that worked out for ya?

Don't bother to reply, because what you have to say does not matter.

Hey, It' physically my thread, so I can bring it back up, and as long as it's my thread and nobody elses, It's fine to bring It back up. I'm just saying some new Ides is all. besides, watch what you say or else.

The H-10-44 is on the DLS. It is by PWeiser.
There are some spreaders by Bendorsey on the DLS, and there are some more modern ones, though I don't know who made them.
Bendorsey has some milk cars on the DLS. Look under TOTC and you will find multiple types.
There are many snowplows on the DLS. I think some are on that are made by davesnow, but I am not sure so don't quote me on that.

KingConrail, he was just following up to his post, leave it. Geez, why are people so touchy around the forums these days?

Thanks for defend me on my behalf, jacksonbarno.

Thanks for telling about the locations of the H-10-44, the spreaders, the milk cars and the snowplows.

The reason for this list was because I was suggesting new ideas for trainz and to hopefully inspire others to make them someday. There are some engines we just don't have for trainz yet like the 4-2-2 tender engine like the one central Pacific's T.D. Judah is based on, it's VERY rare, and the 0-4-4 that ran on the new York elevated railroad as well, also very rare now, as well as the 4-2-0 Norris types like the ones that ran on the Baltimore and ohio railroad as well as on other railroads as well like the ones with cabs and six wheeled tenders, those would be cool and the gypsy logging locos cause they are indeed VERY VERY RARE as well and the C class climax, cause most of the climaxes available to download are narrow gauge, and even the American fireless engines instead of the European version available already. We need more American fireless engines in the world. I would like to see models of those engines someday.

hope this clears it up.

Playground threats should be left in the playground. :eek:

So what?

Besides, I dare anybody to make this model of the US 4-2-2. Best one ever.

judah.jpg

And, its pretty good.

pretty spiffy.

but i dare you to make this
z6sphoto.jpg

bleh, forget the daring. how bout i start working on this newer 4-2-2 and you work on the old 4-2-2...you have had 2 years to say 'screw it, i'll make it myself'.

you could be the one to bring the stuff you like to light.

I think that is the coolest PRR engine I have ever seen, and my grandfather loves PRR locos. It is a PRR Z6 Arctic that slipped when it started, it was very fast, and operated on Wrong Island.

Last edited:
Back