Weird forum glitch!?

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
Did anyone else get this?

[h=1]Forbidden[/h]
You don't have permission to access /trainz/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at forums.auran.com Port 80

Went in after that and got a page saying they were doing maintenance on the server today, so it could get the hiccups again from time to time.

So far I have got the maintenance thing 3 times in the last 1/2hour or an answer this question to win a ipod every time I click on a thread.

Uhhh ... I tink' it was down ... because of "Server Maintnance" ... I went through the DT's with withdrawn symptoms also (ate fevershly, paced the floor, drank too much cawfee, and got profuse sweating and the jitters, causing me to spill my cawfee all over creation ... spent the rest of the time cleaning up the big spill ... then vaaccuummed the 3 black Kat'z hair off the white sofa and chairs ... etc ... ).

My GF says: AHHH HAAAH Trainz is offline ! (she hates Trainz).
Life beyond Trainz is a beach ... let's go to the beach ! :cool:

We are running some tests at the moment and you may experience these issues on and off throughout the day.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kris

Same thing here

You're nots the only one, I had a similar problem when I was posting my new thread today about me asking about some models of engines and rolling stock that I'm looking for, it was when I was trying to post up smilies in my post. couldn't do it so I'm waiting tommorow to do it.

The tests have now been completed. The forums and support should now be back to normal. If you have any further issues - after refreshing your browser cache - then please let us know.

Kris

The tests have now been completed. The forums and support should now be back to normal. If you have any further issues - after refreshing your browser cache - then please let us know.

Kris

Thank you, Kris for letting us know.

I also work in tech support so I know the helpdesk can get crazy when things go weird.

John

Back