Multiplayer no fun

nickelplateroad

I tried to join to mutliplayer didn't work alikewise "error" and I checked CMP these route look clear none fautly and everything fine. I chated other guys in UMR I stuck through to play.. I don't know why. I wish join for enjoy play.. I don't get boring... Heheh. I need to know how do work with multiplayer play.

NKP

Every time you get an error, you should take a screenshot, upload it to ImageShack, and post the image here. We'll guide you through the next steps from there.

It would help us to help you if you could explain in detail why you can,t join. It will either be you can,t see the session at all. you get a message which says something like "One or more of your assets is missing..... etc! you get a message "loading network data" but can,t progress from that or you can join the session but Trainz keeps crashing.

The Route and Session should be not local modified (the green Triangel) . And the dependecies too. They must be original from DLS or Build-in Content.

The route and session are not modified. The UMR-2013-SUMMER route is different from the UMR-2013-SUMMER-MULTIPLAYER route, and the UMR-TS12-SUMMER-MULTIPLAYER-BASE-SESSION is obsolete.

However, the Open for Edit assets should have been REVERTED (Ctrl+R), and NOT committed. What I want you to do is follow these steps EXACTLY AS WRITTEN.

1) In the Search box, add the filter Asset KUID:<kuid2:394799:100085:11>. Click Apply.
2) Right-click on the only result and choose "Show Dependencies".
3) Click "View in Main List".
4) In the Search box, add the filter Locally Modified:True. Do NOT touch the Asset KUID filter, even if it appears to be blank. Click Apply.
5) Select every asset in the list and press Ctrl+O.
6) If there are assets that do NOT revert, delete them.
7) Change the "Locally Modified" filter in the Search box to Location:Download Station. Click Apply.
8) Download everything. Wait for the download to complete.
9) Remove the "Location" filter in the Search box. Click Apply.
10) Select all the assets, right-click, and choose "Show Dependencies". If it warns you that it will take a long time, click "OK".
11) Return to step 3 and repeat until you get down to a small set of assets where you can see for yourself the presence or absence of the Green Triangle indicator.

If you need any clarification, don't hesitate to ask.

Back