NW GP-9s When passing under Gantry's and bridges:

Spikebender

Haven't been in here since I downlaoded the Updates for trz 2012. I'm having problems with the NW GP 9s. When driving in the the cab, the gantry's and my coal tipple smash right through the locomotive. Also having boiler Pressure problems with NW Y-6 and the PRR T-1s I coppied the PRR Pack to 2012 fm 2010 and am still am having the problem. Every time I try to get the Blue Comet pack into 2012- It will only bring up 2010 for me to send it to. I'm not all that super savey about quids and all that tec stuff, so can anybody tell me in simple English how to correct these problems. Thanks Spikebender

Last edited:
Haven't been in here since I downlaoded the Updates for trz 2012. I'm having problems with the NW GP 9s. When driving in the the cab, the gantry's and my coal tipple smash right through the locomotive. Also having boiler Pressure problems with NW Y-6 and the PRR T-1s I coppied the PRR Pack to 2012 fm 2010 and am still am having the problem. Every time I try to get the Blue Comet pack into 2012- It will only bring up 2010 for me to send it to. I'm not all that super savey about quids and all that tec stuff, so can anybody tell me in simple English how to correct these problems. Thanks Spikebender

The problem with the GP9's is the cab-view is probably too high. This cannot be fixed directly. Try driving another loco and see if that works.

When you install content into TS12, and you have another version of Trainz, you need to browse to your TS12 install before continuing. In the installer, there's a ... button after the displayed installation path (location) click on that and look for your TS12 location.

If you've copied over the content, all you need to do is add the serial number to your Trainz TS12 install. This is found under the Options button from the launcher.

Hope this helps.

John

Back