LIRR SYSTEM ROUTE W/ DEM !!

Does anyone know of like A Metro North Station Pack or NYCTA Station Packs that may include lights signs and trash cans. TRS2012 Does not include the MN Harlem line only the MNM7

Ok, today i did the Atlantic Ave Branch All the way to the last stop( Flatbush Ave) I have some pictures.

East New York
EASTNY.jpg

Nostrand Ave
NOSTRANDAVE.jpg

Atlantic Terminal WIP!!!!
ATLANTICTERMINALWIP.jpg

CHEERS!

Since you have TS2009 and TS2010, you can import the built-ins to TS12 by copying the .ja files from /bin (rename them, don't overwrite!) and also the Base.ja and Data.ja in the install root folders.

Hey, long time no see This project is back up and running. Heres a few pictuures. Also does anyone know how to get the 3d black text to not show white in trainz
NEWQUEENSVILLAGESTATION_zps95736b81.jpg

islanddplatform_zps1929a629.jpg

Thats The New Queensvillage & A WIP Platform Spline for Jamacia

The only way that black text would turn right is if the texture.txt lists the texture file as the alpha channel. Get rid of the line alpha=*.texture in the texture.txt file for the platform texture.

Union Turnpike - Kew Gdns

Also
Anyone know how i can go about creating this without having to make it as a solid object in GS8. Like some sort of kit from making structures like these for yards. With roofs & walls etc...

I wish you great success with your LIRR project, I'm a Jersey boy so NJT is the only way I go but I respect LIRR and Metro North. Nice Route!

Looking nice. Don't forget to include the JFK AirTrain tracks. Even if they're not functional in the sim, it still adds to the realism of the route.

you should use the concrete Chi/Bos3rdrail spline or the tracks with the 3rd rail for this route

This Project has been revived ! First I would like to make a custom LIRR Station Kit So everything can be as realistic as possible. Here are some pictures from the first platform I am creating. I Kind of what to make my kit like the NYCTA Subway kit...

*This will be a spline
ALSO Can anyone explain to me how i would go about texturing this platform. I am trying to use real textures from pictures to get the most real model. For example, I Would like to take the texture from this platform

and apply it to my model. Any Help would be very ...well Helpful lol. Cheers!

I'm done with the actual models. Now i just need someone to explain to me what program and how i can use pictures like the one above to texture the platforms. The question i'm asking is how can i select just a small part of a picture and make a texture out of it for the model? For example how could i take a part of the yellow strip in the picture and apply it to my model so i can have a yellow strip. No tutorials really explain that to me... Only how to make tile or repeating textures and that's not what i need. Any help Please?
Any her go some pictures of the models i made today for splines.

Once again, help is needed with texturiing explanation...

Back