Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Yup! Work only in TS and TS 2009 SP4 12, 2010 should work fine. I will make available for download right here on the forum in the free download section. Hold up!

SRC #475, the only operating Molly in the US, passes by LIRR G5s #39's tender, which is unusually lettered for her parent company, The Pennsylvania Railroad.
46e5b8e7d384ebc2524192c5a4c3c0f2.jpg

Nice shot PBY357, I missed this past weekend when the G5 was steamed up :'(

Well Ken, the only thing you missed was the Meet-up of the LIRR Museum and a LIRR 3 Chime on 475. In April, I took a shop tour to see the progress of her restoration, and they were still working on the boiler jacket. Hopefully she'll run under her own power in 2-3 years! :D

Well Ken, the only thing you missed was the Meet-up of the LIRR Museum and a LIRR 3 Chime on 475. In April, I took a shop tour to see the progress of her restoration, and they were still working on the boiler jacket. Hopefully she'll run under her own power in 2-3 years! :D
Ah... miss understanding on my part so I did not miss a lot.

I never knew that a Canadian Pacific 4-6-4 was made. That's pretty neat. :cool:

Also PBY357, is it really true that LIRR G5s #39's being restored? :confused:

39's Return to Steam :)

Also PBY357, is it really true that LIRR G5s #39's being restored? :confused:

You bet your shining stars :D ! The boiler is already at Strasburg, the rest being at long Island. RMLI needs to raise 1 million dollars, and Strasburg will throw in another million or so. Upon completion of restoration, SRC gets to run her for 48 years! RMLI happens to be about 2/10 of their goal, you can get more info here : http://www.rmli.us/RMLI/Engine_39.html

Back