Cant activate First Class Ticket

Muirwen

I started with Trainz last week, and I just bought a First Class Ticket. I tried to activate it (by clicking the Activate link in my order history), I confirm that I want to activate by clicking OK, and am immediately redirected to the Auran homepage without my FCT being activated (when I download I still have a 5 Kb/s download, and when Ieturn to the order, my FCT is still marked as not activated). I tried this several times in different browsers, but no change. Can anyone shed any light on this?

You have fallen into a common trap. First Class Tickets must be activated using the Download Tickets page.

Shane

P.S. Welcome to the forums

You don't actually need a first class ticket to download. I was told a first class ticket doesn't do much except it speeds up your download. I have one but I need to activate it. Anyway, have fun with your new downloads from download station.

-Cheers

You don't actually need a first class ticket to download. I was told a first class ticket doesn't do much except it speeds up your download. I have one but I need to activate it. Anyway, have fun with your new downloads from download station.

-Cheers

It also removes the daily download limit of 100mb, for some that is very important unless you want to spend a few days downloading a route at a limit of 100mb a day at little more than dialup speeds.

Where do I go to activate it? I ordered it, not showing where to go. Also, looks like it has TWO accounts for me? pkoester and pdkoester? How do I get this fixed?

To activate a First Class Ticket, make sure you are logged into the account you want to use it with. Then click Planet Auran above, followed by Download Tickets, then First Class Tickets. There will be an activate link next to your ticket - click it.

It may take up to 48 hours to activate fully, and you must clear any existing items out of the Download Helper list in Content Manager if you use it.

As for the 'two accounts' issue, you will need to contact Helpdesk to sort that one out.

Shane

Where do I go to activate it? I ordered it, not showing where to go. Also, looks like it has TWO accounts for me? pkoester and pdkoester? How do I get this fixed?

Yeah, and that far exceeds the 800 x 100 size limit for sigs, while you're cleaning things up.

Back