NS Office car special?

Now here's NS 39 & NS 7. Better?
9b579d554bb41da1b448d3079180464c.jpg
uh, guys...
http://redboy747.m.webs.com/site/mo...sig_permission_level=0&fb_sig_network=fw#1111
scroll way down.

HEADS UP!

To make things "easy," I'll make a fictional edition of the NS Office Car Special. The Passenger Cars will look a little like the MTH NS Passenger Cars.

There are NS cars at Peter's Trainz and with the payware N&W 611 at K&L Trainz. They say N&W and NS on them. I wonder why Peter and Steve didn't model interiors with the cars? I have NS cars I made using a US streamlined coach from TrainzItalia and they have interiors with camera view.

There are NS cars at Peter's Trainz and with the payware N&W 611 at K&L Trainz. They say N&W and NS on them. I wonder why Peter and Steve didn't model interiors with the cars? I have NS cars I made using a US streamlined coach from TrainzItalia and they have interiors with camera view.

Yes, I know, but what do the Trainzitalia streamlined coaches look like? And also, the NS Cars from Peter's Trainz don't go with the K&L Trainz 611, but with Peter's Trainz's 611.

Last edited:
The Trainzitalia coach looks like this http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4759/rwk201303120000.jpg I reskinned it into NS, it was silver before. It was from a California Zephyr pack. Peter's coaches are free, but K&L's are payware with the 611. You could use either one with the F units. I never released my coach because I would have to get the OK of the creator first, he did OK my project a few years ago, but I never did anything further since then. The TrainzItalia coach reminds me of the six coaches NS renovated for the new steam program excursions, and you can ride in it. The older Powhatan Arrow coaches NS has for the business train that were also used on the new steam excursions have smaller windows and reclining seats with armrests.

Last edited:
Thanks for responding guys but the main premise I can't buy anything higher than 2006, is because my computer can't handle it. (Processor wise):'(

Using the same content and the same distance settings TS12 should get better frames per second than TRS2006. The recommended minimus are higher and more realistic but the code is more efficent as well. Run belarc and see what CPU / GPU and memory you have. Win 10 should give you another 5-10% on the frame rates as well.

Thanks John

Back