Montana Rail Link MP V2 OP-Session's (This aint your daddy's circle burning)

-headdesk-

Both MRL 1.5 and 2.0 are are the DLS. And yes, they are freeware, unless you really want to donate to my Taco Bell fund. (That last parts a joke)

I cannot find the link for the download could you post me.The link please?Also the downloads in the download station like for.Sessions are they freeware?I have never downloaded here before?

Welcome to Trainz.
I cannot find the link for the download could you post me.The link please?Also the downloads in the download station like for.Sessions are they freeware?I have never downloaded here before?
Start TS12, click on content. Take it from there.

If you have never downloaded before, this route is most probably not for you. Start with something else and please-o-please do NOT fill this topic about the Montana Rail Link with questions that have not specificly to do with this. Please start a topic in the TS12 support forum if you cant figure out some of the basic stuff in game. Thank you.

I have some missing assists
Baltimore & Ohio Q-1aa 2-8-2 4000 tender= kuid:96914:504863
Baltimore & Ohio Q-1b 2-8-2 4219= kuid:96914:504860, kuid:96914:504883, kuid:96914:504884, and kuid:96914:54104
SP B-70-50 box car= kuid:138423:112129

This is the only thing im missing.

I have some missing assists
Baltimore & Ohio Q-1aa 2-8-2 4000 tender= kuid:96914:504863
Baltimore & Ohio Q-1b 2-8-2 4219= kuid:96914:504860, kuid:96914:504883, kuid:96914:504884, and kuid:96914:54104
SP B-70-50 box car= kuid:138423:112129

This is the only thing im missing.

Dont worry about them, they are all removed in the next patch that should be on the DLS soon. It says its up not not yet visible, meaning at any time it should be available to download.

Im going to postpone running the session tonight and work on the next patch to fix the few other issues I have found for Wednesdays session. But I am going to stay on TS if any one cares to jump in and give any input.

If any one else cares to host a session on MRL 1.5 go right on ahead, I might even join after a while.

I, in Content Manager, just right clicked on both the V2 Session and Route then download and that started the update! Once I have this update I'm going to try to start something and see if it loads and if people can see it. It will also work for some that don't have a FCT that want to download everything at one time...

I'll be jumping on TS in a little bit as well.

They wont shadow. There are two things that I missed that are not on the DLS that showed as built-in in game. Which is strange because all of my paywear shows a red KUID in the lower right corner when even I put it in any personal use session. And most of my 3ed party stuff is the same way. I dont know why these few things show as 100% ok when they use assest's not on the DLS. Oh well, Ill be more careful from now on.

By adding the first V2 session and route to the download list, I was able to download the updated versions. Bad news: Still not everything requested by the session is available on the DLS.

It requires these items which on their turn dont have all the items on the DLS:
Baltimore & Ohio Q-1b 2-8-2 4219,<kuid:45588:4219>
Baltimore & Ohio Q-1aa 2-8-2 4000 tender,<kuid:45588:4002>
Baltimore & Ohio Q-1aa 2-8-2 4000,<kuid:45588:4001>
Baltimore & Ohio Q-1b 2-8-2 4219 tender,<kuid:45588:4220>

These are the missing dependencies of those items:
Unknown Location: <kuid:96914:504860>
Unknown Location: <kuid:96914:504863>
Unknown Location: <kuid:96914:504883>
Unknown Location: <kuid:96914:504884>
Unknown Location: <kuid:96914:54104>
Unknown Location: <kuid:96914:55201>

I am happy that your goal was to make the session only contain stuff from the DLS. I fear you will need another version to make that happen and I hope this helps you in reaching that goal.

As I said Oknotsen, a few things slipped past me. But I have removed said things and am replacing them with all new assets. I should have an update uploaded by Saturday. That way it will be ready for Wednesday's session.

Shodow, Ive got some running to do an might be busy until latter tonight. If you have any sort of a session up I might join.

I've got something up now for v2 and have TS on but I need to step out for a bit. I'll be back in a little while...

Running V2 session right now with no problems, strange the assets everyone is looking for i already had and it loaded without any trouble. So if these assets are not on the DLS why will it allow me to run a MP session, still alot to learn about this game

Ideally you should have two versions of TS12 on your computer. One with your payware and 3rd party content and a "clean" version which only uses built in and DLS items. You will find it makes life easier and a lot less complicated

Ideally you should have two versions of TS12 on your computer. One with your payware and 3rd party content and a "clean" version which only uses built in and DLS items. You will find it makes life easier and a lot less complicated

And I am fully aware of that. I have attempted to to that as well. But to understand my set up here you'll need a bit of a history lesson.

2006, I get computer A and some time with in the next 2 years I pick up TRS06. Some time around 2008 my TRS06 folder, along with other game's become to large for Computer A's hard drive, an external hard drive is bought and all games are moved to it. Latter that year TRS06 takes a dump on me and I am with out Trains until 2010 when I buy TRS10 for the MP beta, it is installed on external HD. Late 2010 I buy TRS12 soon after it comes out. Computer A starts to show her age, Computer B is rescued from my mum and fixed up, all of TRS12 is copied to Computer B. Late 2011, computer B has a fatal hardware failure and every thing is lost, Computer A is dusted off. Spring of 2012, Computer C is bought. TRS12 which was installed on to the external HD from computer A is moved to computer C. Computer C is loaded with 1TB HD, i3 processor, 6gb of upgradable ram, and windows 7 64bit. BUT, when I try to use my files to install a clean version of TRS12 from the downloaded files I got from Auran when I bought TRS12, some thing isnt working right. The game installs fine, I can run it just fine, every thing appears to be working fine. Until I try to install any thing, weather it be form the DLS or CDP file. I get an error message saying "Error: Failed to commit changes to asset <kuid2:344263:100004:3> due to file access error." I also get an error message if I attempt to patch, saying that the game failed to make backup files before patching.

BUT, do not reply to this as it is WAY off topic. I will post in the help area my dilemma and this very paragraph.

And Oknotsen, I know. They slipped past me in both uploads. But I was very careful, and made sure that every thing should be on the DLS for attempt 3.....I hope.....fingers crossed.

Hello boys !

Is there a new map for this version, like those made by TPR for the first one (Change industry's names, and others updates...) Thanks

Routinge

Back