My experience on the UMR route.

What I would suggest doing with TS12, since you already have it installed with assets from 3rd parties like JR and such, Install a fresh copy and only use it for multiplayer. Actually, if you're only going to join other people's routes and sessions, you can use the one you have. When building routes and sessions, it's good to have a copy with only builtin content and content available on the DLS, so that you don't put 3rd party content into the route/session by mistake.

"Does this mean all of us who installed purchased assets from
whomever is automatically disinfranchised from using any
multiplayer route and session?"

No. Absolutely not. You can have assets from any number of external sources installed.

BUT - a multiplayer route and session MUST have only assets that are either built-in or from the Download Station.

AND - if any of the assets required by the route and session have been updated on the DLS then the updates must be installed too. Which is why one of the entry screens into a multiplayer session asks for permission to install updated content.

oooo my.... you kept derailing train,,, every train you got in your derailed........ you would liek to to come in but rember there only a number of trainzs that can be derailed and when most of the trainz are gone we have to find a admins to restart the session,,, not every one in the session has admins acess to the server... when i came aboard they gave me down the road...... it helps to have team speak as some of us close out the chat window,, let s get over this,,, this should have not been posted inhere,,, should have been dealt over at the server level......some guy need to grow up,,,

Hello, Al.

In Content Manager, search for "Multiplayer 3.0" and add the filter "Author: mmonti". Click "Apply".

Select everything in the main list. Right-click and select "View dependencies". You may receive a "calculate dependencies for x amount of assets". Click OK. In the window that eventually appears, click the button that says "Show in main list". In the search box, ADD the filter "Locally Modified: True" and click "Apply". Select everything in the main list and hit CTRL+O. Select everything again after this process is done, and hit Delete. Change the "Locally Modified" filter to "Location: Download Station" and click "Apply". Select everything in the main list, right-click, and select "Download". Wait for the download to finish. Remove the "Location" filter and click "Apply". Repeat from * as many times as it takes, until you get down to a very small number of assets in the main list (6-10). When you're done, try joining the Fun Run session.

To finalise this thread; I would ask all members to read the code of conduct in particular article 16.

These are the rules we signed up for.

Could you please post other non-related information in another appropriate thread, many thanks.

Tom

In response to Madmacka,s last post. I agree with what he said. The thread raises important concerns about the protection of children and bullying and I find it unforgivable to change the subject which GP30F did. I would suggest that in future preople read the first post followed by all the responses before making a constructive post of your own related either to the first post or one of the responses and not jumping in with something completely inappropriate.

Every time I join Summer Fun Run the game crashes as soon as I connect. Help Please

Post in the Maintenance of Way/TS12 forum, don't hijack this thread. Also, when you post there, be sure to include your system specs as well as the nature of the crash (eg, Auran's Trainz crash "tell us what you were doing" dialog box, Windows' program crash "check for solutions" dialog box, Trainz simply freezes, etc.)

Back