TTX Tofc 89flatcar help.

That would be the thread with 5 replies that directed you to the much newer 89 footers at SAXRT?

If you must use the older cars - and in 06 I guess there's no reason not to - they load exactly like all other rolling stock. Click them with the '?' key on the rolling stock tab and choose the required load from the dialogue box...

Check the dependancies for it, you should have 7 loads for it from 28 ft to 53 ft trailers.

it says faulty dependencies. And Dermmy I couldn't find any on SAXRT. do you have a link to them?
How do I put two trailers on 1 car? is my question if it helps any.

it says faulty dependencies. And Dermmy I couldn't find any on SAXRT. do you have a link to them?
How do I put two trailers on 1 car? is my question if it helps any.
You have to clear the faults then they will load.

k here is what I found.

Faulty 48ft_trailer

Faulty 33x68 inch North American roller bearing trucks (bogies)

any location I could find newer versions or find these again?

k here is what I found.

Faulty 48ft_trailer

Faulty 33x68 inch North American roller bearing trucks (bogies)

any location I could find newer versions or find these again?
Locate them in cmp and view errors and warnings, this will tell you what is wrong with them.

k here is what came up

48ft trailer
Warning: Compulsory tag 'direct-drive' was missing and has been set to default.
Warning: Progressive meshes are no longer supported by CCP. Though these meshes may work in Trainz, it is recommended that you switch to a LOD mesh.
Error: The tag 'thanks' is not permitted within this container. (Container type 'bogey')

33x68 inch North American roller bearing trucks (bogies)
Error: Could not load texture 'c:\program files\auran\trs2006/local/content gk81faoj710\48ftapl.tga'.
Error: Could not load texture 'c:\program files\auran\trs2006/local/content gk81faoj710\map1.tga'.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I've sent you a pm, reply asap.
Once you've followed the instructions they should be ok.
If you download anything else and it won't work check it in cmp.

Last edited:
Back