Editing Posts / Making changes to your posts / How to Doooo it !

cascaderailroad

The EDIT button, ADVANCED EDIT button, and the A/A button ... are all very useful tools.

By EDIT, you can change the wording in a long ago post. You can even korret' mis-speeling's, so you don't look like a Dummie.

Using the ADVANCED EDIT, you can change the THREAD TITLE wording.

Using the A/A button, you can view the text version of all your wording, and picture tag lines, and spot mistakes in your IMAGE TAGS.

You can go back in and take out the QUOTE TAG, take out the
tags, so that a picture doesn't show up a redundant multitude of times.

One of my pet peeves is when someone double posts, and double QUOTES, and QUOTES another persons PICTURES / IMAGES ...

Why see the same IMAGE twice ? ? ?
Why see the same IMAGE twice ? ? ?

Why see the same IMAGE thrice ? ? ?

Korrect' your wording, schpeelin', quotes, QUOTED IMAGE TAGS and all your posts kontent'.

QUOTE-ING IMAGES is a waste of bandwidth ... Schtop' It ... Schtop' It ... Schtop' It Right Now !

Blatent Violators who "QUOTE IMAGES" will recieve the penaty of the Five Star -Wassberrwy Award !
apoke.gif
apoke.gif
apoke.gif
apoke.gif
apoke.gif
aka: "QOPI" Award - (Quoting Other People Images).

I wonder just how many people actually understand how to use all the Post Editing Buttons, and how to korrect' their mishtakes' ?

Last edited:
O, o, o, can I join with more of that?

You can avoid all the above by clicking that nice "Preview Post" option in the bottom right. It makes you see all your crappy mistakes before other do * omg * .
Never seen the "Preview Post" option yet you know of yourself that you post crap on a regular basis? Click "Go advanced" instead of failing your quick reply!

Try it! "It is totally amazing Mike!".

Yes, Trainzers can do all these things once they learn. Helpful content here can achieve this end, but maybe the delivery would be better received without the sarcasm.

Cheers

AJ

Back