Dragons Pass V4.0

Limited Edison Summer Reless

DPR Propane Shunter
113235848.jpg

The Sd85E-2 Super locomotive
622615608.jpg

The Summer reless of the SD85E-2 & Propane Switcher has ended after having a extended reless They will return.

RCW has new relesses and updates on DLS and Comming Soon OCCA Reless to RCW

pronsol Reskins form are Team.

NOTE: THERE NOT BEING RELESSED!!!

2014-08-23_19h13_11_zps711ef19b.png

2014-08-25_19h35_46_zpsd887bbf5.png

New Relesses
2014-08-25_23h41_36_zps45b13161.png

dragonharh_20140809_0003_zpsed8c8955.jpg

dragonharh_20140809_0005_zps19a3e4a8.jpg

this unit is real there called sw1200rm

sweep-00.jpg

NEW Limited Edison's

WHRCRS23_zps150d7cd5.png

WHRCRS238046_zpsa20583eb.png

If you wont to beapart of RCW pm me with your skype info you'll need 3 times
1. mic 2. a scents of humer and enjoys chats, trainz and havein fun. 3. be your self.

Last edited:
Wen it come to prisons DPR thrown them in a cold car with bars for windows and with no sets, lighting or anything these cars are very cold in winter very hot in summer.
2014-09-04_13h26_22_zpsfc02f9b0.png

Hmm .... so no bar where a fella could wet his whistle I'm guessing? You're thinking of everything, D!

Cheers .... Rick

Sorry Rick prisons get no rights just curl punishment and brad and butter. crime is so low on DP everyone scard to death to do anything wen this is your ride to jail for 16hrs strat and there are no washrooms in the cells and all lock form the exterior of the car.

2014-09-05_12h47_05_zpsfb820930.png

2014-09-05_12h39_27_zpsc433e5b2.png

2014-09-05_12h39_51_zpsced8f4ff.png

2014-09-05_13h03_30_zps2c68974b.png

The Cells
2014-09-05_13h01_52_zps538bd140.png

Gards cabben
2014-09-05_13h02_21_zps0771b613.png

Last edited:
EX DP Express unit 805

2014-09-09_13h14_13_zps2b014cc5.png

Number 809 now sits at Dragon Union Station as a reminder of the past and gets visitor come to see the old unit in its fully restored look on the former express line T2 which no longer used and had been cut off form the main. The unit after her last run shunted 3 cars onto T2 days befor the track was torn up.

Last edited:
The DPR News Cast EP2

[h=2]The DPR News Cast[/h]

[h=2]Dragon City gets a Vista form OCCA Express[/h]
We got news OCCA revealed its new Passassngererer servers that flew into Dragon Union Station this morning The DPR News Screw wore the frist ones on the train there the cory.

820831588.png

884811198.png
The Tain Arived today just as we pulled up to the station and non other the Mr. Banks Robbingtion jumps out of the cap of the mighty OCCA painted red with a pice of pork beef on a sticky and he cooked it on the overheating engen and said "Who wasts a big pice of meat" Mr Robbingtion took a big bit and said "tasts like chicken" .

363847566.png
We folloed Mr. Robbingtion into the station who Asked the sexaterys at the ticket officeing What time does Bobs privet jet arive at Dragon internashing airport? " She Slamed her hand on the counttering and screamed "Boom ckickera rocket ckicka rocka ckicka boom!" We looked at her comfused and at Mr. Banks who looked happy and said "thanks I'll wait a a few hrs his plane way dlayed agen" The Sexatery smiled and sat down and said "nick wack patty wack" We asked Mr. Backed to translat what she said and he turned and sat sown in a bach saying " hes in a meetting too"

271580981.jpg
Thats This Mouths DPR News see you next mouth for another News clip form the DPR

Later 17hrs Later Bob Waters plane Arived and the 2 owners talked and then went down to the yard were Guningtoin Big Bang way loading a box car full of High yealed war heads carring one of the armed missles over his sholders and said to the owners" The goods are loaded as order Sirs I did it my self" he throw the warhead into the car and sprapped it down and slammed the boxcar doors.
Bob Waters smiled and said as he light a mach and throw in into the car "good now we can blow stuff up"
To Be undercutting​

RCW Update

Guys just letting you know I'm Doing much needed cleaning on photobucket and deleted all the old unneeded junk thats been hanging around for years so is there any missing screens on the site please lat me know. I haven't cleaned out the junk in 7 years so alot of old screens will finely be gone to make room for new stuff ( for next 7 years )

Dragons Pass V3.6

Dragons Pass V3.6 is a branch off V3.5 The map is the older V3.5 with some fixs and updates done to it.
Dragons Pass V3.6 Greenhill Sub Runs form Greenhill to Sea Side City Only this is the most famed part of the map. It will not have any of the morden updates or changes that wore added in on later vrs of the route.

Dragons Pass V5.0 News Update:

Its been over a year now and its time to reveal whats been happening regarding the route. I keeped you all the the Dark About this project by telling you it was the end of the line there was a reason for this.

DP5.0 wont be in tane but is getting a margor overhaul that's why its taken soo long to the next update The map has been extended my 600miles this new part wont be worked on this reless.
Working on Dragon City To Eathern City there going to be alot of changes that means some sessions will no longer work in the next update because of these changes.
I'm not going to reveal exitley whats been changed be prepared for these changes some lines will no longer exist and some new added as well as the look of surnen spots thats all I'll reveal.

Dragons Pass V5.0 shod be realssed this year!

Dragons Pass V8.0 Final

Its been 8 year project not comes to a close V8.0 will be my last up date of the route by RCW. That means no more updates after V8.0 too be honest it was fun doing it but now its time to move on, and work on more real base maps.
You are more then welcome to take over the DP project and make more updates and upload them onto DLS in your kulds.

The years I spent working on Dragons Pass have been good lurned alot, I know may of you liked this route and seen it change with each update wondering whats next unforntly all good things come to a end.
Enjoy it and feel free to take over the project.
The Last update will be on DLS with in the next few days.

Thank you for a terrific Route to play on........

Here's my take on your final,

When I first came to Trainz 2 yr's ago, I heard your Route mentioned in many positive ways, I was on IPAD with Trainz Driver 2, and I think I downloaded one of your versions, but IPAD had a rough time, I couldn't wait to get a PC and download one of your routes.

I like your route a lot, and it gives me good ideas for when I build my Routes, and it's OK to make a change and close the Chapter in book..... I think you have a good following and the fact that you bless others to continue on with your Route and post to DLS is very Noble and Kind of you, so thank you for sharing a great Route with us.

I just downloaded 7.5 Ver recently, now I'll just have go back and get your latest and last version of what I think is a phenomenal Route of the Ages......

Let us know what your up to for a new route,,,,,I'm excited to see what's in the Creation Dept?

:eek: I do have a ques? What are Base Maps? I embarrassed to ask, :confused: but I don't understand the Term exactly. Is this a Trans Dem Term?

Dragons pass Throw the Years ( If anyone's even interested in this. )

MSTS Dragons Pass
2005 - 2006 DPR MSTS V1.0 V2.0 & V3.0 Unfortunately was scrapped.

Trainz Dragons Pass
2006 - DP in trainz for first time as V0.5 in TR2006
2007 - DP V1.0 Plase1 and 3 mouths later Phase 2
2008 - DP V1.5 this was a branch route that never made it
2008 - V2.0 & V2.1 This added a new part to the route known as EWSL along with many fixs and the DPSL that never made it.
2009 - DP was overhauled and huge changes took place V3.0
2010 - DP was upgraded for TR10 and Hert made his own copy V3.5.1 I think it was never relessed also came with custom rolling stock I manged to get.
2011 to 2012 - DP was updated more with V4.0, Phases 1 2 & 3, V4.5 came out with more updates and a large fleet of new RCW rolling stock and locos along with the phase out of the old stock.
2013 DP Brached off in to 3 maps one was never finished. DP Steam Era was scrapped and on DLS somewhere. V4.6 & V4.7 came out with a mass change in the route and became a over welling project that saddy was never finished.
2014 to 2015 nothing was down with no news
2016 - DP V4.8 was made for Tane and followed by V5.0 V6.0 V7.0 V7.5 & V8.0 not much I can say about these updates other then the fact the map lost alot of extra stuff and hugely shortted a far bit. DP V8.0 is the been reverted into V2.0 moreless.

Here some old shots of the DPR Timeline.

DPAlltimes.jpg

DPR_zps14cd8bf3.jpg

Pre Trainz DRP
EastWestSeaLines15_zps4c0fa219.jpg

Back