Cajon Pass WIP

wridenour

There goes a...train!
Well now that I'm about 80% finished I believe it's time to start a WIP thread..:hehe:

I've been working on this since I got TS10 when it first came out...
wridenour_20111022_0000.jpg

wridenour_20111018_0005.jpg

wridenour_20110929_0000.jpg

wridenour_20111022_0002.jpg

wridenour_20111020_0003.jpg

wridenour_20111022_0001.jpg

wridenour_20111020_0000.jpg

wridenour_20111020_0002.jpg

I heard rumors that someone over at jointed rail was working on this...oh well, if their Routes look anything like their engines (of which you'll see I have a bunch of) then their Cajon Pass is going to look a lot better than mine but hey, what can you say..:)

I don't say this much about content creators who aren't well established so take this as a major compliment...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
I think that sums it up nicely!

Thanks for the compliments

See I thought that instead of taking a picture of one blank baseboad at the very beginning and starting a thread labled Cajon Pass WIP, I'd mostly finish the route and then start a thread about it lol

Thanks for the compliments

See I thought that instead of taking a picture of one blank baseboad at the very beginning and starting a thread labled Cajon Pass WIP, I'd mostly finish the route and then start a thread about it lol

Thank (blank) someone finally realized that!!!

some statistics:

track: 100% done
infrastructure (highways, bridges, power lines, etc.) 100% done
texturing: 100% done
natural scenery (plants, bushes, etc) 100% done
man-made scenery (buildings, homes) 50% done

I would definitely like to have some beta testers, especially someone who knows BNSF and Union Pacific signal operation to look over the route and make any necessary modifications. *Also, if someone wants to do the route plotting (track direction markers, trackmarks, track priority markers, etc.) that would be great too. *I am, however going to wait till I'm finished with scenery before I start the beta stuff.

Finally, does anyone know of a good website that could host my route? I'm too lazy to set up my own website and I know if I put it on the DLS no one would ever find it..

I'm no good with signalling but I could set up Track Markers and Interactive/ATLS crossings

Jamie

wow, can't wait for this. Looks great, love how the desert looks, and the terrain!! Reminds me of the Clovis Sub.

Will this have BNSF's 3rd Track at the pass?

Back