Locomotive type question

NTSEFAN

trainz rookie cartoonist
HI! it's me again!

I wanted to ask you guys a few things so I was wondering....

I've notice that a K4 type pacific #5038 does exsist...
kuid_67810_5038.jpg
kuid_67810_50381.jpg

& there is a P10 on the union pacific & locomotives very similar on the southern pacific...
kuid_67810_50006.jpg

But I need to know. Were there any types of locomotive resembeling the American 10 wheeler of the AT&SF as well as American 4-4-0 #724 from the Pennsylvania?
kuid_67810_50005.jpg
kuid_67810_9.jpg

American 10 (TRS2004)
kuid_67810_2.jpg

American (TRS2004)

Cause I tried to fing photographs of the two in real life & so far, no sucess.

Do you know if models like those exsist?

That is all.

It's been a couple of years since I last responded here, so I'm gonna say this.

It about the P10 itself. The locomotives both designated P10 on the union pacific & on the southern pacific looks so similar to each other perhaps even identical looking to one of another.

So I have to say this, is the locomotive above from the union pacific or the southern pacific or a hybrid of both?

That's its from me.

It's been a couple of years since I last responded here, so I'm gonna say this.

It about the P10 itself. The locomotives both designated P10 on the union pacific & on the southern pacific looks so similar to each other perhaps even identical looking to one of another.

So I have to say this, is the locomotive above from the union pacific or the southern pacific or a hybrid of both?

That's its from me.

Both lines used designs that may have been almost identical at one time or another, primarily due to corporate ownership, ie, E H Harriman. Hence, cost savings in standard designs. Similar situation on the Van Sweringen lines, particularly the Berks.

On an unrelated note, is Euphod still around? Haven't heard from him in quite a while.

Both lines used designs that may have been almost identical at one time or another, primarily due to corporate ownership, ie, E H Harriman. Hence, cost savings in standard designs. Similar situation on the Van Sweringen lines, particularly the Berks.

On an unrelated note, is Euphod still around? Haven't heard from him in quite a while.

I was wondering why was it. Thanks for it.

Beats me. Not sure.

Back