Screenshot of the Week Competition 20th-27th June Voting

Timothetoolman

L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N
Screenshots can be found here: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?p=820069&posted=1#post820069
3 votes per person, all voting ends July 4th at 3:30 GMT. Person with the most votes will etc etc.

.ozark-3
.jmeinig
.nicogrz-5
.Ddatrainman
.Aristides
.nexusdj-2
.UP4021-3
.joosten-7
.BobCass-3
.kingstonflyer
.captainkman-1
.farecoal-1
.Zorronov-2
.scratchy-7
.JackieG
.coutumariee-2
.okhiu-3
.hope5-1
.sawyer811-1
.007007-1
.mattm
.rbar_164-3
.BBE_AO
.nuni7270
.TopGEK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st: Scratchy/joosten
2nd: nicogrz
3rd: ozark/UP4021/BobCass/okhiu/rbar_164

Good luck guys
Cheers
Timo

Last edited:
Bob Cass
Nexus
Joosten

Great job! It looks like everybody brought their "A" game !

Last edited:
Congratulations to the winners! :D That is probably one way to roughly determine the quality of your shot, Roy: seeing if you win the SotW competition! :p

Regards.

Hi Retro what is the SotW competition??

Congratulations to the winners! :D That is probably one way to roughly determine the quality of your shot, Roy: seeing if you win the SotW competition! :p

Regards.

:hehe:wow never put anything in a contest ever before......
Ning is confused she was watching this closely but i said he this is just a game because she counted 9 votes for me, she is very proud and is my toughest judge on my project:eek:
I told her probably iceman gave me 3 votes and that is not allowed so count only for one? Not important but i have explain her nothing wrong at all.
i posted that picture as it has nothing with trains but only with people and nature the way you would feel in real life and that i wanted to share with the community.
Many good pictures out there!!!!
Ning told me to post one in this weeks so i did but honest i am not really a contest freak at all more a lonely wolf (like dances with the wolf the movie).

So what means SotW contest??

regards

Roy;)

Back