750mm Freelance NG Module

new information

Hello,
I have a romanian diesel for narrowgauge but the interior it still in work.If can anyone help me with photos of the interior it will be perfect.Sorry about my english.Regards!The loco is named Lxd2 and for those who want it they can find it on polish sites or romanian route Cff Valea Dorului!

Last edited:
Dermmy your route has disappeared off the checkrail website. I already have it and am going to back it up again. But I was going into the download page to get the links for the downloads related to the route. what happend to it?

Sorry, but a fair bit of the third party content has vanished so the route/session is no longer available pending a re-build - which to be totally honest is probably not going to happen. Not in the foreseeable future anyway...

Well I really liked it. However, I have pondered for quite some time whether or not to download it or not. I guess that'll never happen.

OK - you are the fourth request in about a month to have the route back on the site. Give me a couple of days - then maybe a couple more....

:)

Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today, so the route and session are again available from the site. An extra bonus is that everything is re-packed and the downloads are now much more user-friendly. Have fun....

Edit: It was a bit of a rush job - I have tested the downloads in a clean install of TS10 and everything looks to be present and accounted for, but please report any issues.

Last edited:
I decided to make this scene in honor of your great route, with a promising future in the community.

LbLAmvd.jpg

TsXsHPM.jpg

t6kKV5S.jpg

EOK6oLo.jpg

cvkiwi, thank Dermmy, he built a Russian route, I hope will continue, I'll be happy to give advice during the construction of the route.

Locomotive, wagons, Russian driver:

3d Russian driver (Animation) - Download

Locomotive, wagons - Download
flatcar 43-081 - Download
tank ВЦ - Download
tank ВЦ - Download
tank ВЦ - Download
tank ВЦ - Download
http://uzd-life.ucoz.ru
Russian narrow gauge railway

The animated driver link is not working: 3d Russian driver (Animation) - Download

Blimey - two threads and a PM! Try a different browser, or check that the link isn't being blocked by an overly protective anti-virus or local setting, particularly if your OS is W7 or 8...

Ported the route over from TS12 to T:ANE:

kanshino5.jpg

Including the Heavy Traffic session

Harold

Last edited:
Ported the route over from TS12 to T:ANE:

Including the Heavy Traffic session

Harold

Hi, mr Harold. Can you help me with the directions to use the route in TANE? I really love this route and it´s one of the best on it´s time.
Thanks in advance!

Hi, mr Harold. Can you help me with the directions to use the route in TANE? I really love this route and it´s one of the best on it´s time.
Thanks in advance!
Just replaced the Pofig trees in TS12 with TANE compatible trees usually the Auran awful Speedtrees, they easier to find in TANE and then replaced those with McQuirel's freeware deciduous and a few rmm confiers in TANE.

Harold

Hello everyone:

I am rebuilding this route in TRS19, however I have a small number of missings I still need and have not found by searching.

Dermmy stuff:

The old route CDP packs from Checkrail are not available via Wayback.

<kuid:203465:10512>
<kuid2:203465:10504:1>
<kuid2:203465:10516:1>
<kuid2:203465:10517:1>
<kuid:203465:10509>
<kuid:203465:10513>
<kuid2:203465:10519:1>
<kuid2:203465:10518:1>
<kuid:203465:10508>
<kuid2:203465:10515:1>

Oddball neoklai75 asset, no idea what it is.
<kuid:370528:7688>

eukener024
<kuid:140971:75038>

chris292
<kuid:886774:28055>

Anyone still have these bits? If Dermmy sees this, could you possibly CDP your stuff for me, via Dropbox or similar?

Rico

Back