Lublin - Dorohusk

One of your sessions is unusable due to an error in one of the locomotives. The session is OSOBOWE 117 Polish and English versions. The locomotive error is the cab of the M62 Diesel.
M62cab<Kuid2:411122:33:2>
The error is stated as :Error: dm62_cab.gs(1) : parse error, line 1
I am running Native Mode TRS2010Build 49933

I can't seem to drive this route. In both Cab and DCC every time I try to drive the controls keep automatically breaking. I don't get any errors expect for a bug with the Multi Industry short,<kuid:121794:60100>: on a few of them. Any ideas?

Also another odd thing I didn't ask about before: I can't seem to bring the instructions back up on any of these routes, not even the schedule to check again. Once I close it there is no bringing it back up?

Last edited:
You have to download all packs from: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?73822-Lublin-Dorohusk&p=968056#post968056

Instructions for driving EMU EN57 in english:

Instructions for driving loco EU07 in english:

About timetables, I can not join it with schedule in menu of session. You can hide this window.Of course I send You real timetables in Important_files pack. You can print it - it more realistic - like in real life.

OK, Another fast passanger train session is almost ready: KIEV EXPRESS from Kiev to Warsaw at night on Lublin Area
P.s. For nearly two months in this train will ride hundreds of football fans per day for Euro 2012

I think you misunderstand. I did download everything. Super awesome route! The problem is when give any train power it starts to move then the throttle goes back to stop on it's own almost right away. Even if I hold the throttle it will fight to get back to the stop or braking position.

So it seem, that you misunderstand. EN57 EMU has dedicated script, which allow you to move this train like in real. It can't be move in that way - to put on throttle. First of all you have to read manual, then if you still don't understand rules of driving EN57 write here.

Here you have a little tip: turn on some things from cab. Pantographs, compressor, quick cutout, etc. Order and exact switches are describe in manual. Of course you have to remember to put on throttle level by level - on first position drive to ~20km/h, on second position to 35, on third to 45, and so on.

Last edited:
So it seem, that you misunderstand. EN57 EMU has dedicated script, which allow you to move this train like in real. It can't be move in that way - to put on throttle. First of all you have to read manual, then if you still don't understand rules of driving EN57 write here.

Here you have a little tip: turn on some things from cab. Pantographs, compressor, quick cutout, etc. Order and exact switches are describe in manual. Of course you have to remember to put on throttle level by level - on first position drive to ~20km/h, on second position to 35, on third to 45, and so on.

So am I to understand you can't drive these with DCC or the simple Cab controls?

Yes, you are right. But seriously, it is not so difficult to drive it in cab mode. You have to move something about four switches, and remember to throttle level by level. Braking is easy, and there is manual at all.

I'll give it a try and report back. I'm getting frustrated with TS12 as I'm seeing a lot of the rollingstock for this route aren't working with it. Either shadow issues or thumbnail issues. Ugh! However any recommendation for the script bug with the Multi Industry short,<kuid:121794:60100>? Really love your route and can't tell you how much I appreciate the time and detail you put into it.

I don't know what I did now! When I first installed the passenger routes the EMU showed up no problem. Now only the cab unit of the blue one shows up....ugh! Seems to be missing some other trains too. This shouldn't be this hard.

We have another host to download packs from my map. My friend Zgred07 granted me a place on his server.
This is without any limits and no registration!

Please download the route and enjoy it!!!
IMPORTANT!!! You must download everything, because contents from every pack are connected each other!

IF YOU HAVE SOME ADD-ONS, DO NOT OVERWRITE THEM!

Last edited:
I started next fast train trains session: International fast train No. 72303 "KASZTAN" (eng: CHESTNUT) from Berlin to Kiev is depart Lublin with 90 minutes delay. There will be more surprises

i am trying to run passengersession that has emu but its the train is not running.when i increase throttle it can go ahead of 0

Back