Screenshot of the Week Competition 16th-23rd May

Timothetoolman

L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N
Filling in for Alex whilst he undertakes his last year of college, good luck to him

Anyways, seeing as this is my first attempt at this I suppose I'll just copy the rules:

The theme this week is... Nothing, post what you like
Next weeks theme is... Really Heavy Loads

One admission per person, no videos and any shots posted after May 23rd at 3:30 GMT/8:30 Central time US (roughly when I get home from school) Will not be counted

If anyone has an idea for a theme is free to PM them to me

Good Luck guys
Cheers
Timo

Last edited:
Shouldn't we also open the voting for the week of May 1-May 8? The entries are there, but the voting hasn't been opened yet. :eek:

Regards.

It's mine:) Somewhere in EK3.
5724644326_d58bf4218c_b.jpg

3:30 GMT would translate to about 8:30 Central time here in the US, just so you american trainzers know (I might not have cailbrated that right, though, so somebody double-check that).

Man, those 2 screenshots are awesome. I definitely need to know both of those PC specs. I took a trip to the micro center computer store on Saturday hoping to see if I can start somewhere with building a new computer. From what I know, it's good to start out with a processor first and continue from their.

NSWGR 3523 sits in the loop at Glenellen, waiting to cross a Down passenger service, after which it will commence shunting the small yard:

Matt.

Man, those 2 screenshots are awesome. I definitely need to know both of those PC specs. I took a trip to the micro center computer store on Saturday hoping to see if I can start somewhere with building a new computer. From what I know, it's good to start out with a processor first and continue from their.

if your looking to build a new pc, you should hold off till the end of june, the amd 8 core bulldozer cpu's are being released and they are AM3+ , if you are an amd guy you will love it, this will be amd's first 32nm cpu and its suppose to blow the i7 out of the water, good luck

Back