RRmods.com Content @ Work(1280x768 pics)

Nice pic.....I hope them CN MoW trucks get released....
You'll probably keep getting the same answer "soon". I'm just no longer asking and just going to either wait for them to release them or someone else to make them.

You'll probably keep getting the same answer "soon". I'm just no longer asking and just going to either wait for them to release them or someone else to make them.

Ha ha ha....Yeah I know....But its the "Wishful" thinking that counts ;)

TMLBBU.jpg

Can anyone confirm Yay or Nay if the hoppers will be released at some point. Or were they just someones personal goodies?

Not sure about the hoppers, I'm sure at some point they will be released but I think he may have stepped away from trainz for a little. Life and work has gotten in the way of trains I think.

Not sure about the hoppers, I'm sure at some point they will be released but I think he may have stepped away from trainz for a little. Life and work has gotten in the way of trains I think.
I think he actually works for CN. Sometimes working on the railway has you away from home-station for extended period of time.

Let's also not forget sometimes the last thing you want to do when you get home is play trains after doing it for 12 hours. I'm sure the stuff will be here in due time. Looking forward to it.

Happy new year to all out there in the Trainz world,hope everyone's enjoying the holiday period spending quality time on there desktop:p

4tuFfy.jpg

Back