RRmods.com Content @ Work(1280x768 pics)

I was just curious with RRmods on a come back. Who is all part of the RRmods team? And are there any clues to whats in the future for RRmods?

I'm sure there will be all kinds of great stuff coming soon :D, still the normal people I dont think the list of team members on the site is up to date though.

He appears to not be amused by my camera!
pdkoester_20140923_0000.jpg

I don't know if RRmods is taking request/suggestions, but if they are I think a SOO Line "Bandit" would be pretty cool.
9725117105_cded14b183_z.jpg

492846634_5edd34c751.jpg

They do have one like that....

But its not that great, and it would be cool to see a better one made

Umm, if you're referring to your picture there that isn't our model. Nor have we ever done any bandit schemes.

No, I know thats not yours....But was saying one is made already but not that great.....I should of said it was on the DLS....My bad...Sorry for the confusion

I'm seeing things that should be illegal to see! Amazing work Milos! I love it all so much!!!! :):)

I do like Adams (Cozmos) WC unit back there.....Adds a nice touch with them CN locos :Y:

They're actually RRmods's well cars on their site I think.
I don't see them on there site, not saying that they are not theirs as I have a feeling RRmods has A lot of stuff made, just not very much released.

EDIT: Oops never mind I found them, I still think this is more hidden secrets though. :D

Last edited:
Back