F.M.A. --- The quintessential and nonesuch screenshots' :)

My humble contribution to say "thank you" to our Hungarian friends, some images from my NG route project:

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

PS: Breath-taking images, as usual, Emiliano.

Cheers,

Manuel ;)

More grass.........................since I like these grasses

Many thanks Vendel an Sura:)

Screen_807.jpg

Screen_808.jpg

Manuel............msdejesus....with your screenshots,the second one if you add a fence surrounding the way, and some small shrub, a perfect example of simplicity and volume.:)

Cheers
Gor

Amazing and utterly beautiful grass splines!

As i find it very hard to create realistic grass surfaces and slopes, these grass splines will make everything so very much better. A long awaited improvement!

Cheers,
Håkan

My contribution to show the scenic value of this wonderful addition to our visual pleasure...

Springing in Zatoburgo Plains...

magyargrasssplines.jpg

Good job again, our favourite magyar trainzers!

Have a good day!

Alberte :D

Huhhh, Alberte,

that composition is simply wonderful... and not because you've told nice things about that grass :D . It is really very harmonic, has a real space and delivers freedom-feeling....

Cheers:

Would love to get hold of these splines, but for some reason on your site my username/password doesn't work, my Email isn't recognised for claiming a new password, and the site doesn't seem to allow new accounts to be registered.

Hope you can help so I can use these great looking splines.

EDIT: Also, could you please read this thread and see what you think.
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?p=68034#post68034
Sounds like a good idea to me. ;)

Cheers,
Smiley.

Last edited:
may i ask, where you got those amazing tracks?!
Those things, are pieces of art.
I, also love the large extent of grass, it just looks like a England field, waiting for a branch-line train to come.
Cheers,
Sean A.
TER Route Builder

FMA_instant_grass.jpg

Thank you very much for this high quality instant grass. Is really fantastic and it helps much to make our routes ...

Thank for FMA!!

@ SmileyMan - you have a private message!

Well, we are thinking about an ideal way for sharing our objects. At this time all released assets are available from H0TTrainz web site only.I think, it's not very difficult to reach them - it's a fact, this situation is most comfortable ... to me ;)

@ LVman do you mean the grassy textured track? It's an FMA chunky mesh, but I don't remember, in which pack can you find it.
destination: H0TTrainz / downloads / Painted Grace / tracks

regards
vendel

Yes, Trainzbob,

you are invited to register :D . Simply click on your home flag and register in English, please.

Cheers:
Sura
;)

Thanks Sura,

I registered but it said ERROR:Name is reserved. Does this mean that somebody else has the same username?

Cheers
Rob

Hi Trainzbob,

yes. we have another user with this name...:confused: . maybe you add a number?

Cheers:
Sura
;)

Well, we are thinking about an ideal way for sharing our objects. At this time all released assets are available from H0TTrainz web site only.I think, it's not very difficult to reach them - it's a fact, this situation is most comfortable ... to me ;)
Hi Vendel.
Thanks for the PM.
All is sorted now with my account.

I think you misunderstand me on the downloading of content.
I quite like the download system you have working on your site.
What I was talking about in the other thread was enabling the forum search (here) to find each individual kuid so that they can find the link to your site when TrainzObjectz or CMP comes up with a missing kuid.

You already state that it's in the Painted Grace/Foliages/ part of the site, so by quoting the individual kuids in the release thread you allow people to find this information and visit your site.
I wasn't talking about putting your content somewhere else ;), just giving the forum a chance to find the info people need.

As an example, I'll add it to this thread:

Forum Search ID:
FMA Instant Grass Pack
kuids 149987:37009 -
149987:37010 - 149987:37011 - 149987:37012 - 149987:37013 - 149987:37014 - 149987:37015 - 149987:37016 - 149987:37017 - 149987:37018 - 149987:37019

Available from www.trainz.hu in the Downloads/Painted Grace/Foliage area

Now, if I was to search the forum for kuid 149987:37014,I would find this thread, and not only know it was from your site, but also where on your site it was, and which pack it was in.

Anyway, just want to say how great those grass splines are.
Many thanks for them.

Cheers,
Smiley.

Last edited:
Love the look of these. Tried every possible solution to register and get the following: Could not register new user.

This sucks and thus the reason why I hate Non-DLS stuff and having to register every dang place.

Back