Northeast Corridor

Not a tunnel, exactly:
150adc2cd634bd8e554e2b6a6a661256.jpg

this route is actual perfect i have to say but does it comes with the PRR signals that LIRR in NY and the SEPTA line uses

hehe doesnt matter too much now since i just ordered the download :D thanks for the pics everyone :) too bad there isnt any septa silverliners. i did see a while back someone was working on them. dont think they where ever released

hehe doesnt matter too much now since i just ordered the download :D thanks for the pics everyone :) too bad there isnt any septa silverliners. i did see a while back someone was working on them. dont think they where ever released

Nope, thats why i use CSS&SB cars for Silverliner Ivs

I have them also by Landrvr1 along with his chicago southshore emu's. To me they seem like older Comet V's. They seem like modified push pull coaches.

how detailed is zoo interlocking?

Not very. Very little of it is even complete. In fact, for all practical purposes there really isn't a "Zoo" since the session begins in the lower level of 30th St. Westbound/Southbound and what exists north of the station is kind of an afterthought. Also, color light dwarf signals are used around 30th street, as opposed to PRR pedestal and dwarves used in real life. I'd like to try substituting them with gfisher's ones when I get some free time, which won't be anytime soon. Even so, it probably wouldn't take a lot of work to make it very prototypical.

Yes i've taken notice to that as well, and the upper level of 30th street station is actually missing a track/Platform. since there are actually 6 tracks, not 4. it would have been nice for Zoo interlocking to be in this Route along with Both the septa yards and amtrak yards.

I guess they had to end it somewhere! Some folks wouldn't be happy if that was Boston...:hehe:

lol very true, well being im from Philadelphia a few blocks away from the nec, i was hoping at the very least it would have had some detail with zoo interlocking :)

Being as how I'm from the Jersey side I would have liked to seen it all too, but I guess you have your work cut out for you....just like me!:D

FYI, there are three other NEC routes at varying stages of progress, though I'm not sure how actively any of them are being developed. wridenour recently released an uncompleted Washington-Baltimore section on the DLS. I'd be curious to know if he'd allow others to work on it and release it as a larger NEC project.

Strench707 is doing WAS-BAL as well, and his is highly prototypical as far as I could tell. I was hoping he would finish as I think this could well be a flagship route for Trainz. Dallassuck did Washington Union station thought I'm not sure how much outside of that he planned to do or did but his work is impressive as well. All three are pretty talented people, really.

Seeing as MSTS had PHL-WAS segment a decade ago and then got the entire NEC (plus Keystone Corridor) a few years back, I'm really hoping Trainz gets one too. But MSTS pulled it off (both times) because a lot of people pooled their efforts; the NEC is just too big. I hope someone will prove me wrong though.

well i have been playing around with the idea of taking an attempt my self, i actually live a few miles from frankford junction. between my kids and when i do actually start something i just dont always like how it looks. one of these days im just going to pick an area and run with it. i have the entire track plans for the full nec and google earth also helps out a good deal.

Back