Screenshot of the Week: Ends 5-8

jadebullet

might be back?
Due to the end of the semester being upon me, and housing situations being set up at this time I need someone to do the SotW for a few weeks. PM if interested.

This weeks theme: No theme

Next Weeks theme: No theme

One screenshot per person. All screenshots entered after midnight Eastern Standard time on 5/8/11 will NOT be counted. Those who do not follow the theme receive 1/2 votes. If the person has entered multiply screenshots only the first one will be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

Also, I didn't think that I had to add this but post screenshots. Videos WILL NOT be counted.

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

PRR Steam on the Horseshoe Curve....large pic 1920x1080. Click to enlarge.

Robby :wave:

Foggy Aussie morning...

rbar_164_20110506_0078.jpg

Stevo

Last edited:
A CSX autorack train rolls past a SECX local in Hazard, Kentucky. The local will drop off three boxcars for the warehouse to its right.

leadfoot866201105040011.jpg

- Dan

5677771017_4dd075d2a1_z.jpg

The heavily Laden Utah Belt ELPTCA01 (El Paso-Tacoma 1st of May) grinds over the Sandia mountains out of Albequerque, NM, passing the reminants of the electrification project in the 1940s. At these high altitudes, rain and heavy snow let greenery proliferate.

I may give this a go this time......

Heavy Industry.... in Seattle.

compo1n.jpg

By bassist118 at 2011-05-06

Thanks all and great shots again everyone

Good Luck all

:Y::Y:

Andy

Jadebullet did post that he was going to be tied up on other stuff for a while. He hasn’t been active on the Forum for 6 days.

He did ask a few days ago if there was anyone interested in taking over for a while. It looks as if there are no takers so far.

Yeah. You would have thought that with how popular this competition is that some one would have taken over for him. :(

Probably too late to send him a PM now though. :eek:

Of course, that probably does not mean that we could not go ahead and at least do the one for this week (which is past due). ;)

Last edited:
Just a quick update. I am in my new appartment for the summer, but I am having severe internet problems. I was lucky to get a window of connectivity to post this message. Hopefully things will be resolved soon, if not, I will see you guys in August when I got back to college for my final year.

I am really sorry. Things are just really hectic right now. (AKA, I need a job or I will starve to death* kind of hectic.) Anyway, wish me luck in getting this POS to connect/find the router hidden somewhere inside of the big house thing that I am renting a room in and resetting it.

*Not a joke unfortunately. I have $180 and my next/last paycheck from my college job to go on for food before I have to start living on one Reeses Puff a day. (I thankfully have a box of reeses puffs for emergencies. :confused: I desperately need a job.

No problem Alex. Wow, that sounds like a bad situation that you are in. :eek: Not sure how long you would live on one Reece's Puff per day; I do not think that Jetsons-style food pills/capsules have been invented yet. :eek:

I would be willing to take over management over the Screenshot of the Week contest for you. It might give you a little bit of relief knowing that you do not have any thing here on the forums (that I know of) weighing down on your shoulders while you try to sort all of this stuff out.

Best wishes to you and I hope that you manage to sort all of this stuff out! :(

Regards.

Just a quick update. I am in my new appartment for the summer, but I am having severe internet problems. I was lucky to get a window of connectivity to post this message. Hopefully things will be resolved soon, if not, I will see you guys in August when I got back to college for my final year.

I am really sorry. Things are just really hectic right now. (AKA, I need a job or I will starve to death* kind of hectic.) Anyway, wish me luck in getting this POS to connect/find the router hidden somewhere inside of the big house thing that I am renting a room in and resetting it.

*Not a joke unfortunately. I have $180 and my next/last paycheck from my college job to go on for food before I have to start living on one Reeses Puff a day. (I thankfully have a box of reeses puffs for emergencies. :confused: I desperately need a job.

I extremely sympathize with your situation. I am facing the very same issues right now as well once again and believe me it is no picnic. Hang in there JadeBullet. This to shall pass, atleast that is what I am telling myself allot lately.

Back