Archive/Gmax

NWHY6

NWHY6
I have two questions about Trainz 2006 and Content Creation.
1. How do I backup, or archive my layout after the initial archive?
I do not want to lose the progress I have made so far. I have not seen anything in the forums about the subject- just the initial archive.

2. Where do I find the tutorials for Content Creation in the Auran web site? I had the web page at one time but lost the link. The help and tutorial files did not load with the initial GMAX download or Content Creation download.

1. Thanks, NWHY6

I can help you with the first item, but not the second.

You use CMP to archive or backup your route, and there are 2 ways of doing it.

1) Backup the route using the backup routine
---- Select the My-Content tab
---- Highlight the item you with to backup
---- Choose Backup from the menu.
---- Follow instructions like where to put backup, etc.

This will add everything to the archive including downloaded content.

or

2) Add the items to a CDP.
This will create a CDP file instead containg just the selected items. This is a bit easier, and takes up less space because it doesn't contain the items that can easily be downloaded again from the DLS.

Hope this helps. I may not have all the details right because I'm working off of another computer.

John

These files are a sep DL, Go back to Turbo Squid and get them

I have two questions about Trainz 2006 and Content Creation.
1. How do I backup, or archive my layout after the initial archive?
I do not want to lose the progress I have made so far. I have not seen anything in the forums about the subject- just the initial archive.

2. Where do I find the tutorials for Content Creation in the Auran web site? I had the web page at one time but lost the link. The help and tutorial files did not load with the initial GMAX download or Content Creation download.

1. Thanks, NWHY6

JCitron, you must have a different copy of CMP than I have. There's no Backup choice on mine. Archive, but not backup.
Norm

Back