Screenshot of the Week: Ends 4-4

jadebullet

might be back?
Voting for last week will be delayed slightly due to car issues keeping me away from the computer. Do not fret, they will be up.

This weeks theme
: Scenic shots. Let's show off some scenes where a train isn't the absolute focus of the shot. (Yes, you can still have them in there, but it is more about the area around the train than the train itself.)
Example: Long off shot of a train going through the desert, a picture of a beautiful nature scene, like the one that Zorronov posted a few weeks back.

Next Weeks theme: unknown

One screenshot per person. If a person has entered multiply screenshots then 4/4/11 will NOT be counted. Those who do not follow the theme receive 1/2 votes. If the person has entered multiply screenshots only the first one will be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

Also, I didn't think that I had to add this but post screenshots. Videos WILL NOT be counted.

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

Quiet River..

Bobcass_20110327_0001.jpg

Some very nice pics so far guys. I was a bit worried that there would be issues with knowing how to interpret the theme, as I wrote the description in a rush, but I see my fears were misplaced.

By the way, the voting is up. I also messed up the date of this one in my haste, but for continuity's sake, I am going to stick with the date posted and end it on Monday, April 4th as posted.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for a theme that they would like to see, please let me know. If I can't think of anything, it will probably be an open theme next week.

Back